• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's late afternoon - (What do you enjoy while smoking?)

ltjackson

Chive On!
It's late afternoon and you're enjoying some time off. A glass of your favorite beverage that's teeth shattering cold and your favorite smoke. Enjoying the beautiful weather in north Florida tonight with some family cooking dinner on the back deck.

That's how I'm spending my Saturday afternoon! What's the your favorite activity when enjoying a stick? Maybe some poker, watching the game, or sitting on the beach. Let's hear your stories!

I love to sit outside under my pecan tree.  Probably even more, I love sitting in my office (quasi-mancave) on my antigravity chair, watching a movie and smoking a great cigar.

Watching the Cardinals game, in my man cave, listening to my wife yell at the umpires.

I'm in the process of building the "man cave". I'm going with Sinatra type theme with a nice poker table, can't wait to finish it up!

Sitting on the rocks, looking out at the N. Atlantic.

Doc

Used to be under the pecan tree, but now under the gazebo in the back yard listening to the crickets and a Whippoorwill in the distance. Smoking a Boli PC and having a glass of four roses neat. Thinking about a late night excursion on the pontoon. Put some rope lights on today and want to try them out. :)

If something is on I'll watch TV through the window from my patio.  Otherwise I'll watch History Channel or Discovery show episodes on my Chromebook or just surf the internet.  Sometimes I'll break out a book and do a little professional development reading.  I'll occasionally have a drink of bourbon or rum with a few ice cubes to accompany the smoke.

I will say the pecan thing I can relate to. My family owns about 15 acres of pecan and the smell this time of year is amazing.

I'm thinking about brewing a home beer this year over pecan like lazy magnolia brewing.

I sit on my front balcony and read.  Depending on the time of day/evening/plans, I usually pair it with a Guinness, a light German Pils, or a Diet A&W root beer.

Our days in the Big D are growing shorter, and it's starting to sink in that we are really leaving.  Often times now I'll find myself just staring out over the houses and fields and windmills taking it all in.  I'm really, really going to miss this place...

I sit on the front or back porch and read a book. Usually pair with a glass of spring water out of the tap.

ltjackson said:
I'm in the process of building the "man cave". I'm going with Sinatra type theme with a nice poker table, can't wait to finish it up!
That sounds really cool.  Be sure to post some pics once completed.

As for me anywhere outside getting some fresh air and relaxing with some light music in the background and a nice beverage next to me.  Ahh the Happy Place....

That or on a golf course winning some drinking money from some friends.  :)

Ice cold sweet tea or Sprechers Cream Soda. Either on the deck under the umbrella or out front.

I usually an at my local when I smoke.  When I get to be home and enjoy a cigar, I am sitting in the backyard with the patio speakers going listening to music.  Lately I will have a home brew in my hand (I started brewing this year), or maybe a glass of scotch.

In my screened porch or patio with a nice scotch playing online poker - no money of course. I only play with money in person.

Devil Doc said:
Sitting on the rocks, looking out at the N. Atlantic.

Doc

Very jealous.  Wish I could smoke by the beach on this side.

My favorite is in my backyard under the oak tree with company or two.

Out back in our new sun room, pups tearing around the yard, usually a big glass of ice water, and the radio or sometimes the Kindle.

2K6TBSS said:
I usually an at my local when I smoke.  When I get to be home and enjoy a cigar, I am sitting in the backyard with the patio speakers going listening to music.  Lately I will have a home brew in my hand (I started brewing this year), or maybe a glass of scotch.
I've been toying with the idea of home brewing. How are you enjoying it?