• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's Official, now a Western CO CPer

Gonz

Ultra Runner
After lots of contract negotiations (good times...) and figuring out what we want in life it's finally a done deal!

We'll be moving to Montrose, CO in August. My wife will be joining a private practice, and will be a equal partner after one year. This will be a much better deal for her, since she's currently a Mayo employee and sees no ownership interest or share of the profits. Also, she can make all her own decisions, practice medicine how she wants, and not have all kinds of non-revenue-earning administrators telling her how to do her job. And of course mountain views beat corn and soybean views any day in my book! The only hangup is that we're struggling to get our house sold, it's a terrible market and after six weeks on the market we've had two showings.

:thumbs:

Welcome to the best state in the union, IMO of course. Montrose is a beautiful town, I have spent some fun times there. :thumbs:

Congrats on the new opportunity and good luck with the house! And yes the mountain views are the best for smoking cigars...got it right in my backyard

Congratulations to the both of you and good luck with the new opportunities.

I guess I forgot to add that it's actually a move back to CO. We lived in Castle Rock for 4 years.

Congrats and good luck to you and the family. Glad to see you around Andy.
Rob

Congrats Andy I hope the best for you. We also are trying to sell and move its not an easy task with the market but only takes one buyer. Good luck Bro!

Jerry

Welcome back to CO Gonz! When you get settled we will need to organize a HERF, obviously at a location that everyone would be equally inconvenienced to get to :). Again, welcome back, and Montrose is awesome.

Very nice Andy. Happy for you and your family. Glad things are working for you guys.

Congrats Andy. Is there a Jax Cafe in the near future??? :) Be nice to hook up one more time.

Congrats brother and good luck to you and your family! :thumbs:

Congrats! Awesome to hear that the contract negotiations put you where you want, how you want.

Welcome back! Montrose beats the heck out of Castle Rock any day of the week.

Best of luck getting your house sold!