• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's Official!

If the thunder won't get you then the lightning will!

Nice! Nassau Coliseum and MSG on the 24th and 25th of April. I will be hitting those two shows.

I'm hoping this one is better than the '04 tour. That one just didn't jell for me.

I will be there April 18 & 19. I saw 2 or 3 shows from the '04 tour and was also a little let down. But what the hell!!

Sweet April 22nd in Wilkes Barre, I'm there. Thanks for the heads-up Gary.

I was trying to get off 5/1-5/4 for a weekend trip to Seattle.

5/5 in Chicago! I have ammended my request to add some extra daze.

Closing the tour at Shoreline. That is an awesome venue.

Guess I missed the Dead Zone, must have been just a tad too young or just not into that crowd. My personal fav's are Pink Floyd, and Led Zeppelin- respectively.

I did go see Steve Kimock who is a pretty good imitation of Jerry Garcia's playing style i guess, here is a link to his sight for free tunes

Steve Kimock Tunes

Enjoy the shows all!

That's the one I'm thinking of going to since I have some folks up that way. DC is closer though and so is Philly so it'll be up to the better half I guess.

Sweet April 22nd in Wilkes Barre, I'm there. Thanks for the heads-up Gary.

I am still waiting on the '09 phish dates. I am already locked in for hampton in the spring, and rumor has it red rocks in the summer :)

Lots of chances for this New Yorker to go!!!!!

Instead of smoking pot I will smoke cigars this time around!

Missed the MSG tix...ugh!!!!!

A friend picked up Nassau and the one down in NJ.

I picked up Hartford and Albany!!!

I may look at Philly or MA...but I really want to do MSG.

Post whatca got!