• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Its official...

CigarDins

Go Skins!!!
Today it became official. I have been selected to be promoted to Master Sergeant in the U.S. Army in 11 years. I should actually get pinned the new rank in November/December so I will be having a promotion party. Anyone that wants to make it to Colorado Springs is more than welcome to attend! I am sure I will have some high quality smokes to pass around. :thumbs:

I love my job!

Fort Carson huh? My dad was stationed there way back in 1990-1992 (I believe). I remember it being an awesome place to live as a kid because of all the hills and snow. Those two things made for some very interesting sledding excursions.

Congrats on the promotion. I too am staring down a promotion as we speak. I'm on the Staff Sergeant selection board for FY 2010 and it's looking really good for me...

Congratulations on your new rank Kurt! Make sure you take the "famous" photo of you with your new uniform and stogie hanging in your mouth and barking at the troops!

Congratulations!

Congratulations on your new rank Kurt! Make sure you take the "famous" photo of you with your new uniform and stogie hanging in your mouth and barking at the troops!

Yes!

Congrats! In my 5 years in the Marines I only made it to E-4.

Congrats on your promotion thats great, and thank you for your commitment and service for us.