• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Its Official

mrrt

Faith: you know your gonna live through the rain..
This past Thanksgiving our school closed. I was basically given 5 mins to pack my stuff and thats it. It was really sad considering I was the lead Instructor there and had absolutely no warning as to the closing. I have been laying kind of low since then and just searching the market looking for a new teaching position. Things were not looking to good.

Today I had an interview at one of the local colleges here in town and have accepted a new teaching assignment on 4/1 when the next session at school begins.
I don't know if its a sign that the sagging economy is starting to pick back up or if maybe some of my prayers have been listened to. Well actually I'm sure I know which it was..ahahahha

But I am so glad to be going back into it again. Cant wait for April 1.

Oh and the best part is the school is only 5 mins tops from the house. NICE!!!!!!

Time to go break out some of the good smokes... :) :) :)

Art

Congratulations, Art! Good luck in the new job....Only problem is that the job is so close to your house, you gotta get up early to smoke a Padron! :p

Congratulations, Art! Good luck in the new job....Only problem is that the job is so close to your house, you gotta get up early to smoke a Padron! :p

Isy I ALWAYS have time for a Padron..ahahahaha

that is pretty cool, i wish i lived 5min from work and not 45mins
Congradulations on the new position

Congrats on the new job, Art. Enjoy the celebration smoke. :thumbs:

Excellent Art, couldn't have worked out for a nicer fella! Congratulations, and enjoy your new job my friend...

Thanks for all the well wishes guys. They are much appreciated. I guess you don't realize how tough it really is out there till you have to go searching. I am so thankful for the new job. Now to go whip those young pups into shape and make Admins out of them..ahahahaha

thanks again
Art

Its great to hear that you got a great job close to home!! Nice going!

Ahhh congrats my friend! Finally got that interview and showed 'em what's what! :D Excellent news Art, happy for ya man! Now whip up some good vittles in that new kitchen n' celebrate! :D

Congrats! Reach out and give youself a nice pat on the back! Hope the new job is all you expect it to be and more.

Congrats Art. I know from experience that it is tough out there but if you see something you want you have to go and get it and the let chips fall where they may.

Some prayer helps too.... :cool:

Congrats, brother!

The economy is still royally screwed. But that doesn't mean your new job will be. Good luck in your new endeavors.

Steve