• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's over and you missed it!

Gonz

Ultra Runner
Last night we held the 9th Annual Wishes N More Benefit Smoker, and it was an incredible success! I don't have the final tally yet on how much we raised, but I know for a fact it far surpassed last year's total of $11,000. Once again I would like to thank all of the vendors and companies that donated items for the raffles, live and silent auctions. And all of the generous individuals who sent in cigars and samplers out of their own humidors to be auctioned off as well. You would not believe the things that were there to be had; Maduro Short Stories, Don Carlos Senior Blends, previous years TAA sets, custom farm rolls from the island, a sealed box of Punch from 1986, complete Opus sets, 1993 Dom Perignon, 1980's Davidoff No. 2's, Don Carlos Lanceros, tons of 3 and 4 packs (and a couple full boxes) from generous online vendors, a ton of stuff from Cigarmony and Viper @ Heartfelt Ind., tons of old original release Padrons and Fuentes, a couple full boxes of Tatuaje's, signed boxes from LG, tickets to the Big Smoke in Chicago. The list goes on, it just blows my mind how awesome last night was and what a good time was had by all.

Next year if you have the time you really ought to make the road trip up here for this event. You will not regret the trip!

Here again is the link to the MNCSA website, please check out the Contributors page and support those vendors!

Last night we held the 9th Annual Wishes N More Benefit Smoker, and it was an incredible success! I don't have the final tally yet on how much we raised, but I know for a fact it far surpassed last year's total of $11,000. Once again I would like to thank all of the vendors and companies that donated items for the raffles, live and silent auctions. And all of the generous individuals who sent in cigars and samplers out of their own humidors to be auctioned off as well. You would not believe the things that were there to be had; Maduro Short Stories, Don Carlos Senior Blends, previous years TAA sets, custom farm rolls from the island, a sealed box of Punch from 1986, complete Opus sets, 1993 Dom Perignon, 1980's Davidoff No. 2's, Don Carlos Lanceros, tons of 3 and 4 packs (and a couple full boxes) from generous online vendors, a ton of stuff from Cigarmony and Viper @ Heartfelt Ind., tons of old original release Padrons and Fuentes, a couple full boxes of Tatuaje's, signed boxes from LG, tickets to the Big Smoke in Chicago. The list goes on, it just blows my mind how awesome last night was and what a good time was had by all.

Next year if you have the time you really ought to make the road trip up here for this event. You will not regret the trip!

Here again is the link to the MNCSA website, please check out the Contributors page and support those vendors!

Sounds like an awesome time!!

On a side note, were they Davidoff Dom Perignon? I thought they were discontinued in '91 or '92 ???.

Sounds like an awesome time!!

On a side note, were they Davidoff Dom Perignon? I thought they were discontinued in '91 or '92 ???.

Not cigars, the champagne.

I was there, and did not miss it! (well, unless you count the last hour or so :laugh: )

It was a great time and I really enjoyed meeting Gonz, Swifty, and simmsboard!

I wasn't really prepared for the auctions, but I've already started my "piggy bank" for next year. It was still interesting to watch the goings on, though. It's amazing how much people will bid once they've got a few drinks in 'em!

Thanks again to Andy for inviting me down.

This is a great event for a great organization.

That's a wonderful thing you and your fellow members are doing, spread the word earlier and maybe more people would go, meaning me, i am in Illinois. Congratulations! :thumbs:

Nice idea, $11,000+ way to go brothers!

Actually, that was last year. I just got the grand total this morning, and believe it or not, a bunch of MN cigar enthusiasts, with the help of generous contributors, raised $21,206 this year!!!

It's amazing how much people will bid once they've got a few drinks in 'em!

No doubt! Anything I tried to bid on immediately skyrocketed out of the reach of my humble budget. It was, however, for a very good cause and I had a great time.

Thanks again Gonz for the invite! I will try to be more prepared next year.

Damned glad I was able to ship some beans up your way again this year! One hell of an event total, you guys sure do a wonderful job!!

wow. that is awsome. nice job folks