• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's that time again!

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
It's never too hot for a coffee special...and now that it's started to cool down a bit here's another one for you guys!

Four 1/2 lb bags for only $22.00 plus shipping...that's $4.30 off the regular price. Here's the line-up:

African Assassin
whole beans - dark roast - medium body
This coffee is a blend of five African beans; Ethiopian, Kenyan, Ugandan, Burundian and Malawi. These beans carry a medium body with a bright acidity and a hearty character that’s pleasingly sharp. So smooth, you won’t even hear them sneaking up on you!
Regular $6.45 for a 1/2 lb bag

Kalossi Knock Out
whole beans - dark roast - full body
Similar to aged Sumatran coffee and slightly less acidic. Grown on the island of Celebes (Sumatra), Kalossi Knock Out is one of the world’s finest coffees. This is not a one punch wonder!

Nicaraguan Knife Fight
(100% certified organic) whole beans - dark roast - full body
This particular coffee is roasted slow and dark, that gives it it’s characteristic bittersweet flavors, and
delivers a heavy rich earthy aroma. The taste is full bodied with a heavy syrup finish and slight under tones
of wood. Cut into a bag and find out what it’s all about!

Medellin Mad Man
(100% certified organic) whole beans - dark roast - full body
These Colombian beans are the highest grade coffee available from South America. Full-bodied, very rich,
very low acidity with carmel flavors throughout. Juan Valdez had nothing to do with these beans!
Regular $7.95 for a 1/2 lb bag

This is good while supplies last...and as usual, this won't last long so jump on it while you can!

PM me if you're interested in this wonderful selection of beans and I'll get your's packed up and out the door ASAP.
Don't forget to include your full name and address...that makes it one hell of alot easier to get the beans to you.

Remember, I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order.

Thanks guys,
MrJerry

PM sent regarding my question. :)

If I didn't have 2 bags left from my last order and a bag of the Mexican Mayhem on the way, I'd be all over this.

Hope all is well Jerry!

Chris

Jerry:

PM sent. Thank you very much. :)

It'll have your's out on Saturday...glad to see you're hooked on those crazy beans!!
DC# 0306 0320 0002 8432 3613

Hey co-hiba,
You're loaded for bear! Have a great weekend buddy.

I still have a few sets of these wonderful beans left and their ready to go....come and get 'em!

Beans have landed and I have a cup of Knife Fight brewing as I type this. Looking forward to this experience and many more to come. :thumbs:

Beans have arrived!!! I've never seen such shiny black beautiful beans in all my life. :love: Can't wait till the AM. Payment out in tomorrows mail. Thanks Jerry.

Doc.

I'm glad to hear that you guys have your beans!

I've still got some left for those of you who've not ordered them now's your chance...time is running out.

Jerry:

Shipment arrived yesterday. Payment will be mailed today.
Thanks for the great service! :thumbs:

Jerry:

Shipment arrived yesterday. Payment will be mailed today.
Thanks for the great service! :thumbs:

Thanks...that's the way we do things here...I hope you enjoy th hell outta those crazy beans!