• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"...It's the most wonderful time of the year...."

y'know, a couple of bucks over retail to support the local B&M is not totally a bad thing. Once and a while, to show your support, is an ok thing by me. I wouldn't use them as my sole source, mind you... but occasionally is ok.
My feelings exactly. I'll buy my stuff where I can get the best deals, but the nice folks at Cascade have come through time and time again on Opies...and, they are a very decent B&M. Usually have a decent selection of good stuff so they get my "holiday" business, when they have stuff I want. Opies are a special smoke, to be sure, so for the last couple of years I seem to buy a few more than I smoke, so the pile is slowly growing. An Opie with a couple of years on it...mmmmm... :love: :love:

The bulk of my stuff is mail order and the great BOTL's on these pages. But - I'll support the local guys when I can.

Funny (to me) that no one mentioned the VSG's. Guess they are much more common for most than they are around these parts...??

Regards - B.B.S.

Geeze Shooter 9 opus and a new TV? Nice going. Nice scores guys.

Scored a little sumthin myself this weekend at the local B&M:
The 2 singles are Padron Anniversary 1964 and a DC Maximus Pyramid No.3

1263251015_l.jpg

if only i could type

Oh those wern't mine, I wish..... I am just going to have to go find some..... HAHAHA

Oh those wern't mine, I wish..... I am just going to have to go find some..... HAHAHA

Hopefully they are not gone. :whistling: Hint, the hospital was downtown.....
There was a limit of 2 but they like me...

-D

No luck at my B&M today :( . Hopefully sometime this week. Paul, let us know what you think of those Mysterios!

Hopefully they are not gone. :whistling: Hint, the hospital was downtown.....
There was a limit of 2 but they like me...

-D

I will recon the other place tomorrow hopefully, will call ya if anything is in...

No luck at my B&M today :( . Hopefully sometime this week. Paul, let us know what you think of those Mysterios!

DD:
I think their gonna rest at least a month. My B&M keeps his walk-in at 80%RH.
But I will post my thoughts when I torch the first one up.

Nothing like atuck's score, but the nice folks at the local B&M (Cascade Cigar) put the word out and I "limited out" last week. Don't they look purty all banded up and ready for hibernation?

dscn0827_red.jpg

I really like supporting the nice folks at Cascade. Only place I can reliably get Opies, three to four times a year....

Digging through the coolers as I put these down, I found some Opies that were among the first ones I ever bought...almost two years old.... :love: :love: They will make some great holiday smokes with friends, to be sure.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

We're friends right? RIGHT??? :(

Might I add my bitterness to this post! You guys all suck because the only B&M that doesn't sell philly blunts too is located 65 miles from here!!!!