• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's the small things in life

Horse

Member 200
I've posted this before some years ago...but wtf..

Just got home and as usual, nuthin but junk-mail in the box. But what-ho! There's an envelope exclaiming, want to take a months break from your mortgage?

I have none. It's paid for.

Here's the fun >

Immediately take prepaid enclosed envelopes and stuff it with your other junk mail and send it to the snail-mail-spammer. It helps keep the usps in business and I get the biggest kick out of every mortgage company/credit card (you know the ones..."You're Approved!", etc) company that spams me with junk mail and is stupid enough to enclose a postage paid envelope.

Get into the habit of doing the same, and I know you'll get at least a small kick...or a feeling of satisfaction out of it. :)

I love it!! I will be telling my wife to save all pre-paid envelopes we receive. Who knows what I will put in there . . . junk mail, cigar bands, one square of toilet paper, the possibilities are endless. :D

Yep...done that many times. I've also included previous junk mail that's made the trip through the shredder. Or...if you're feeling particulary vengeful...a letter-sized piece of wood or sheet metal to up the weight penalty a bit.

How about filling out the application with nonsense scribbled in crayon with your off-hand? Or using their return address to subscribe them to other junk mail offers?

It's almost as much fun as messing with telemarketers.

PetersCreek said:
...It's almost as much fun as messing with telemarketers...

I have not been able to do that for 2 years since going 100% wireless. But YES! Those were the days :D

I used to return envelopes and "pre-approved" applications all the time, but then the worst offender got smart and put a narrow window in the return envelopes to show the city on the insert.

Now it's too much trouble to sort thru all the envelopes. To the shredder!!! :angry2: