• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's too dark!

Do you take e-gold? <hijack/> Everytime I read the hyphenated bit-che-sss I think that is how a valley girl would say it. Is it possible cigarbanger/barry/OMGTROLL is really a 16 year old valleygirl typing from the local starbucks? I think the evidence is building! </hijack>

Do you take e-gold? <hijack/> Everytime I read the hyphenated bit-che-sss I think that is how a valley girl would say it. Is it possible cigarbanger/barry/OMGTROLL is really a 16 year old valleygirl typing from the local starbucks? I think the evidence is building! </hijack>

I bide $1.

hijackon/

Pictures!

/hijackoff

That puts a whole new mental picture in my head of this situation. I see a pimply faced moron with is WAY to bright white baseball cap on sitting crooked and too high on his head, thinking ti makes him look tough, sitting at the cmputer in Mom's basement, saying biii-thces like he imagines gang-stas do.

I wear thongs, not panties.
I tried on a thong the other day, and the butt part seemed really wide and droopy for a thong, and the string in the front nearly cut my stuff in half. ANybody help?
I think the response would have been different if freebern hadn't already made a parody thread that was similar and there hadn't been so much worthlessness over the last few days. Also I roll commando
Banana hammock here. :thumbs:

Wilkey

I have to say this thread has caused me to learn a little too much about some of my fellow BOTL's.
I'm getting a little worried... :laugh:

Edit to fix spacing between quotes.

Man, those Tracy guys, I've heard about them... must be too close to the bay area.

george