• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I've been hit by the OLD FART BOMB

stogieman

" Herf King "
So I come home yesterday afternoon to get ready to take our boss out to dinner at Schlesinger's and bam, I've been hit. So you think I'm an OLD FART huh, well, Thank you very much. An excellent selction of sticks and it's a great cigar community that we have here. I see a number of FOGs on the list that are being targeted and I'm sure that one of the will figure it out and when they do, look out. Again, thanks a lot and happy holidays...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

"Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all."

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."

"Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all."

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
Where's your intro? Nevermind, I already know who you are! :laugh:

Back