• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I''ve been hit!

Gipper76

Got home today to get the mail and there is a small package in there marked Cigarpass. Open it up and there's 5 sticks in there! Thanks to whoever sent these as its much appreciated! I thought I'd never be the target of one of these but I spoke too soon. God bless whoever sent them, because I was in need of some new sticks. Once again, thanks to whoever did it :thumbs:

This community is great. The best really. Everyone else on the internet is getting robbed by someone. Here, people are getting bombed. Siriustoogie hooked me up when I first came on board. I could have been anybody.

I can't wait to have a good stash and to hook some of these folks up as well. It gives us noobs something to work towards.

TS

Got home today to get the mail and there is a small package in there marked Cigarpass. Open it up and there's 5 sticks in there! Thanks to whoever sent these as its much appreciated! I thought I'd never be the target of one of these but I spoke too soon. God bless whoever sent them, because I was in need of some new sticks. Once again, thanks to whoever did it :thumbs:

Cigarpass fairy?

This community is great. The best really. Everyone else on the internet is getting robbed by someone. Here, people are getting bombed. Siriustoogie hooked me up when I first came on board. I could have been anybody.

I can't wait to have a good stash and to hook some of these folks up as well. It gives us noobs something to work towards.

TS

Amen to that. I've never met a group of people (online for that matter) who are so nice.

Cigarpass fairy?

I just went down and checked the box again. you know, just incase I missed something and thats exactly what it said

It's faerie. a fairy is ... well...you know...

Doc.

Oh great... we gots a fairy running around Cigar Pass!