• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I've been promoted

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Nevermind, nothing to see here....move along now....go on.....move along.

CC was always putting me down (down, down)
They said I voted from the wrong side of town
(whatcha mean when ya say that he voted from the wrong side of town?)
He told me I was bad
But I knew he was sad
That's why he fell for (the leader of the CP Saloon)*

It seems that I am, at least temporarily, now part of "THE MAN" and lead the Saloon forums. I better get practicing..........who's got a beer?

*Sincere apologies to "The Shangri-La's" for mutating their song.

AVB said:
CC was always putting me down (down, down)
They said I voted from the wrong side of town
(whatcha mean when ya say that he voted from the wrong side of town?)
He told me I was bad
But I knew he was sad
That's why he fell for (the leader of the CP Saloon)*

It seems that I am, at least temporarily, now part of "THE MAN" and lead the Saloon forums. I better get practicing..........who's got a beer?

*Sincere apologies to "The Shangri-La's" for mutating their song.
[snapback]153156[/snapback]​
It's about time you got those damn threads in the righ forums. Took you long enough. Well, now that you are the new sheriff in town, we will givg you $h!t directly when someone else doesn't post in the right forums. LMAO

Uh oh. Magic 8 ball says 'Outlook Unclear'.

Remember what happened to Davey...

:whistling: :p

Congrats. :thumbs:

I do want to add this though, I would pin your thread on Whsikey Reviews at the top of the Liquor forum. Because all your reviews are linked from that one thread, it would make navigating your forum a hell of a lot easier! Just my .02 cents.

Emo

WHEW!! That was a CLOSE ONE :0 Moderator priviliges are one thing but my fear was they'd make AVB an administrator. :laugh:

I had visions of logging into CP and getting:

FORBIDDEN you are not allowed to view this page. Any further attempts will be logged.

While I agree I only have minimal authority at this time so there are many things (the majority actually) that I can't do yet. Maybe later.

emodx said:
I do want to add this though, I would pin your thread on Whsikey Reviews at the top of the Liquor forum. Because all your reviews are linked from that one thread, it would make navigating your forum a hell of a lot easier! Just my .02 cents.

Emo
[snapback]153161[/snapback]​

How's it feel to be Sherrif for a day, Barney? :)

AVB was helping me sort out all the posts in the CP Saloon. Let's all thank AVB for his help.

Unfortunately (as deserving as AVB is) I cannot grant him or anyone else moderator access. We will maintain a moderator free forum, for now. :)

Thanks again Ray!

I said it was temporary! :thumbs: LOL!!

Rod said:
How's it feel to be Sherrif for a day, Barney? :)

AVB was helping me sort out all the posts in the CP Saloon. Let's all thank AVB for his help.

Unfortunately (as deserving as AVB is) I cannot grant him or anyone else moderator access. We will maintain a moderator free forum, for now. :)

Thanks again Ray!
[snapback]153170[/snapback]​

Congrats on the promotion. Do you get a big raise? ......... (I mean money)