• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I've Been Slackin

PSTAN

Ok, I'll admit it. I haven't been participating too much lately and Welcoming all the new people. All I can say is life is crazy and I wish the In-Laws would hurry up and finish their house. ;) I long for the previous life of normalcy. :whistling:

To the point. All you fello Newbs, Welcome to Cigar Pass, glad that you are here.

PSTAN said:
Ok, I'll admit it. I haven't been participating too much lately and Welcoming all the new people. All I can say is life is crazy and I wish the In-Laws would hurry up and finish their house. ;) I long for the previous life of normalcy. :whistling:

To the point. All you fello Newbs, Welcome to Cigar Pass, glad that you are here.
[snapback]217890[/snapback]​

I have to admit I have been a slack a$$ as well. Welcome to all the newer newbs than me.

BGarv3 said:
PSTAN said:
Ok, I'll admit it.  I haven't been participating too much lately and Welcoming all the new people.  All I can say is life is crazy and I wish the In-Laws would hurry up and finish their house. ;)  I long for the previous life of normalcy. :whistling:

To the point.  All you fello Newbs, Welcome to Cigar Pass, glad that you are here.
[snapback]217890[/snapback]​

I have to admit I have been a slack a$$ as well. Welcome to all the newer newbs than me.
[snapback]218012[/snapback]​
Ditto...