• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I've seen it all now....

Lee

What has happened with cable T.V.?? It's bad enough that the 3 networks show mostly reality t.v. crap anyway, right?

I'm surfing the channels last night and I stop on the "Oxygen" network or whatever the hell it is and I can't believe what I'm seeing!! This 60 year old lady is holding a dildo, describing how men should wash it! There are women calling in for this crap! LMAO She even goes into great detail by saying, " The man should pull the foresin back as to expose the rim of the penis and wash it thoroughly to remove the smegma!!!

I'm friggin dying at this point, then a young woman calls in talking about how her mans peepee smells and his juice tastes bad!! Geez, they'll put anything on t.v. nowadays!! :D

Sounds like to trying to reach your inner woman there Lee! ;) :D

Yet they fine Howard Stern for obscenity but it's okay for Oprah Winfrey to talk about "tossing salad" (or whatever reference she made to butt banging) AND put shows like this crap on her network "Oxygen _ Television for Women"

This is ridiculous :lookup:

coventrycat86 said:
Yet they fine Howard Stern for obscenity but it's okay for Oprah Winfrey to talk about "tossing salad" (or whatever reference she made to butt banging) AND put shows like this crap on her network "Oxygen _ Television for Women"

Stern apparently blames Bush for it...

moki said:
coventrycat86 said:

Stern has his head up his a$$ but that's another story. The FCC would give him a hard time and let Oprah slide no matter who is president and Stern is too stupid and too ignorant to understand that.

Too bad he'll never get to find out what life would be like under a Kerry presidency. :sign: At least not in the next four years anyway :D

coventrycat86 said:
Stern has his head up his a$$ but that's another story. The FCC would give him a hard time and let Oprah slide no matter who is president and Stern is too stupid and too ignorant to understand that.

Too bad he'll never get to find out what life would be like under a Kerry presidency. :sign: At least not in the next four years anyway :D
CC, care to make a wager on this? Say a 5er of $5(minimum) sticks? Or would that force you to go out and buy some decent smokes :p :p

moki said:
You trying to stir the pot with CC and I there Andrew??!!??

I used to enjoy briefly listening to some of Stern's antics enroute to work in the morning. The fact he is blaming Bush for the FCC going after him AGAIN reached a new level of stupidity. Mars is a barren planet; I am sure someone like Stern could convince at least 1/4 of his audience that the Bush administration is to blame for it. Maybe 1/4 is low -- look at how many people PAID to see FAKEN-heit 9-11. Stern didn't blame Slick Willy for the FCC going after him last time, yet somehow this time its GWs fault. I stopped listening to him after hearing him whine about it for the 8th consecutive day.

Stern's ratings have been tanking as of late and he figured rallying against the President might help. I think the numbers will show he ended up alienating and losing listeners instead of his intended results.

moore_bowling_parody.jpg

AVB said:
coventrycat86 said:

CC, care to make a wager on this? Say a 5er of $5(minimum) sticks? Or would that force you to go out and buy some decent smokes :p :p
You're ON :thumbs:

txmatt said:
Stern's ratings have been tanking as of late and he figured rallying against the President might help. I think the numbers will show he ended up alienating and losing listeners instead of his intended results.
I don't know who's ratings you look at but Arbitron doesn't back you up at all.

Frankly, I'm a bit conserned about your viewing habits Lee. Just how long have you had this oral sex fetish? :0

:p :sign: :sign:

surferonthecrystalcoast said:
AVB....

I'm confused I thought.... ???

MARINE = CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN :thumbs:
You have to get with the 21st century.

MARINE = Independent thinker. :D

AVB said:

MARINE = Independent thinker. :D
Wait a second.....this thread started out with a discussion about a sex education program and now AVB is saying, to my chagrin, that Marines are independent thinkers. :lookup: Does independent = ......... Hmmmm....whatever happened to don't ask, don't tell? :D

BACCHUS said:
AVB said:

MARINE = Independent thinker.  :D
Wait a second.....this thread started out with a discussion about a sex education program and now AVB is saying, to my chagrin, that Marines are independent thinkers. :lookup: Does independent = ......... Hmmmm....whatever happened to don't ask, don't tell? :D
:sign:

coventrycat86 said:
Sure, I agree with you -- but whether there's any truth in it or not, Stern's campaigning against Bush.

moki said:
coventrycat86 said:
Sure, I agree with you -- but whether there's any truth in it or not, Stern's campaigning against Bush.
I know Stern is campaigning against Bush but as I mentioned before, it's because he's blaming Bush for his problems instead of looking in the mirror. :lookup:

Stern's enodrsement of Kerry and slamming Bush doesn't concern me much at all since very few people give a crap about who Stern is endorsing for president. It's not like his political opinions are highly sought after or respected. So as far as I'm concerned, let him rant and rave like a lunatic about Bush all he wants, all he does is prove his stupidity and ignorance in this area and it makes him look like a fool. :D

I sometimes enjoy his show and his antics but I don't listen to him too much anymore.

You must be referring to "Talk sex with Dr. Sue". Great show. :)

By the way, she's in her 70's I think.

Yep! I think that's it!

Very entertaining show! LMAO

Rod said:
You must be referring to "Talk sex with Dr. Sue". Great show. :)

By the way, she's in her 70's I think.
Hmmm, I don't think I've ever heard that one, I'll have to track it down ;)