• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

J&B J.E.T.

dbperea

Hey guys, was wondering about something. I have an unopened bottle of J&B J.E.T. Scotch that was given to me about 7 or 8 years ago as a gift. I just never got around to opening it but was looking to purchase one for my father for Christmas. Well, I found out they stopped making this blend around the time I got my bottle, I guess 6 or 7 years ago. At the time it was J&B's premier bottle of Scotch. I looked everywhere and could not find one bottle for purchase, not at a liquor store or on the internet.

Two questions: Can you still get bottles of this? Certainly someone must have squirreled a few cases away and, should I open my bottle and enjoy it or is it worth more as a collectors item now? Any idea on what it may go for?

Thanks!

J&B JET is just a 12 yo blend put out by Justerini & Brooks. There is still stock around and it goes for about $30 a liter or $25 a 750ml and as such it isn't worth anything in the collector market at the moment. Perhaps in 30 or 40 years :cool: You can certainly find better scotch for the money without too much effort.

Thanks for the information. Do you know where I can purchase it at? My father likes blended scotch (on the light side) and club soda, so I would love to pick up a few bottles of it for him if possible. Especially at those prices. As I recall, it used to retail for around $45 a 750 ML bottle back in the late 90s.

Gracias

None of the places I found ship and they aren't close to Illinois so that won't help you. Try some Dewar's 12 or Famous Grouse 10 instead since both of those are lighter then Johnnie Walker Black but still pretty good.