• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

J.J. Fox 225th Anniversary Padron

I hope it goes better than it did for L.J. Peretti. They still talk about what a fiasco the whole thing was.

That size is perfect for me to smoke and that second Fox band makes it even more collectible but I agree, that price of about $64 per cigar would keep me from buying them.

I would like to see these on the shelf of that tobacconists' shop, just for the sole reason I am actually standing IN there.

Hopefully they will make it a regular line, only not for $64, like the Smoke Inn release.

Hopefully they will make it a regular line, only not for $64, like the Smoke Inn release.

It's already a regular line. I believe it's the same cigar as the 45, but with an additional band commemorating JJFox. The reason for the high price tag is import taxes for the UK.

It's already a regular line. I believe it's the same cigar as the 45, but with an additional band commemorating JJFox. The reason for the high price tag is import taxes for the UK.

You just saved me a ton of money Isy! I already have some of this size in my humi, it even came from your shop. :laugh:

You just saved me a ton of money Isy! I already have some of this size in my humi, it even came from your shop. :laugh:
Tell me about it... That price is ridiculous. But I do love those 45ths

It does say specifically it is a "unique Blend" in the 1964 line, although that could mean anything, I suppose...

That is a quote from the website they are being sold on, not our description:

"The Fox 225 Anniversary Cabinet cigars are a unique blend within the Padron Family Reserve Range."

It does say specifically it is a "unique Blend" in the 1964 line, although that could mean anything, I suppose...

Doesn't your site state that it's a blend in the Family Reserve line?

Brooks, do you think you'll be able to obtain a stick to do a review on?

If it's just a second band differentiating the cigar from the 45th, it is a "grail", but if you taste a Wonka Bar in it, that just bumped it to "Holy Grail" for me. :laugh: