• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

J.L. Salazar Toro

servebig

Anyone ever heard of these??? it said they were full bodied, so i gave it a shot, and ended up winning :0

also got a 5er of fat boys.

barney

No idea. I tend to stay away from CBid now. It seems you get 2 kinds of auctions there. Bad stuff... and overpriced stuff. ???

I hope they turn out decently...

I got a sampler of these from the vendor and they are a decent smoke for the price.
Don't know if I'd make them a regular, but then I don't really have a regular smoke.... ;)

For a none cuban cuban...they're good!

Name:: SAL TORO
Size:: 6X52
Quantity:: CEDAR BOXES/ 25
Retail Price:: $133.00
Your Price:: $95.00
Special Price:: 79.00
Salazar-Toro-new.jpg

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Don't know about the Salazar's, but if the fat boys are the ones I'm thinking they are, they're like an alt to Lars teten? A huge cigar that will make your eyes water when you smoke it.......seriously.

They smell of potpourri and spices...... not my cup of tea, but others might like'em.

Toaster said:
Don't know about the Salazar's, but if the fat boys are the ones I'm thinking they are, they're like an alt to Lars teten? A huge cigar that will make your eyes water when you smoke it.......seriously.

They smell of potpourri and spices...... not my cup of tea, but others might like'em.
these are fat and real short...like 2 inches. sorta a dog walking cigar. well at least i have the pleasure of knowing that i got those salazars at a good price. if they turn out to suck, i'll just bomb you guys with em.

barney

I picked up som Astral Talaqnga Valley, Indian Super Fuerte, and CAO Black the other day

The Fat Boys may be the ones made by Felipe Gregorio. Pretty tasty but gone all too fast due to it's size.

Well, somebody has heard of the Salazars, because they won the poll I just ran on Tabacalera Estelli brands.

And since you guys picked them, I will be adding the JL Salazars to LowCostCigars.com in the next 2 weeks.

And I guarantee I will beat that $79 / box price! ;)

Fat Boys from FG are 3.5" x 55. Let us know what you think of them, I 've thought about them but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Gregor

I'm topping this because i have to tell you guys...these salazars are GREAT cigars!!! I think that the box i got must have had some age on them because the ash is almost white and it holds a good 2 inches...both halmarks of older smokes. The cigar is very full bodied but incredibly smooth...if you have a chance to try one (i think there is still one in Triple Ds pass) you should definitely go for it!!! ;)

barney

I am also curious about the "Fat Boys" if they are the Felipe Gregorio ones. Anyone know the difference on those between the label colors? They have 5ers of White and Blue label but don't explain what the differnce is (if there is any). I have bid up to $7 on a 5er but may go higher if you like the ones you got.

I like large ring size cigars, but the new "time slot" I have found to enjoy cigars (while the wife is at work and my son is napping) doesn't allow enough for a Torro or the normal 6+ inches that 50+ ring stogies usually are.

Careful on cigarbid; although I don't find myself overpaying, I have found myself buying waaaaay too many ;-)

Matt