• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Java Coffee Toro

Mattx602

I went to my local cigar shop today and the owner had just got a few boxes of these, so I bought 3. I had never heard of this brand before so I don't know a lot about them. I smoked one today and I intend on going back and by 20 more. These are very tasty cigars. They are a little bit different than the normal flavored cigars I smoke. They taste a lot like coffee which is very nice. I recommend it even if your not much into flavored cigars

This sounds pretty tasty will have to go and give them a try, what was the price per?

If I recall correctly, these are a collaboration between Drew Estate and Rocky Patel. My wife especially likes the wafe size, which is flattened.

I know some people who really like plywood flavor cigars.

For a change of pace, I'll usually purchase the Natural line by Drew Estate. These aren't flavored, but use a mixture of different long-leaf tobaccos in their blends from different countries that aren't the usual suspects for tobacco growing. Which makes them a good alt cigar when your palate hits a dry spell where nothing seems to taste good. I'll go down to my B&M and just purchase one every couple on months or so.