• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jay's "Seven Days" Pass

ok, second issue (but minor!)

The Opus X Lost City's are miss labeled. The list in the box shows;

(25) Opus X LC Double Robusto
(26) Opus X LC Robusto
(54) Opus X LC Robusto

Yet all three are different sizes. After some research I believe that (25) is actually the Toro and (26) is the Double Robusto as (54) is a true Robusto. I will make the changes and reprint the list as I have checked all off. Let me know if anyone wants pictures.

Pass arrived in good shape. Upon opening box the boxes were nice and cool even though the ice packs were thawed...76*80% was the reading in the ISOMs and OHHH my god the smell was to die for. I could have eaten all of it!! All look in good shape.

75*71% for the NCs. Not bad. All good but the LFD, has a 1.5" crack down the foot. What should I do with that? I will double check the count and triple chekc that everything is still normal and contact Boise!

Which LFD was it? I probably have another one in my stash (or if it's the Outlaw one I can replace it easy enough). Not my pass, but I would say you can probably just pull it and smoke it. We'll get it covered before it moves much farther.

Yea I have to admit I had a couple beers last night and realized later that I didn't put which LFD. Not having ever smoked an LFD before I had to look it up, It is the Mystero. I will do with it what ever the boss decides.

B, I can not tell you how excited I was the other day. Our local beer distribute is finally selling Boulevard Brew!!! I have been looking for it since I was in KC last year, that is some good stuff!! Funny thing I learned on the brewery tour is that all of the hops used by Boulevard is from Yakima which is less then an hour from me. Had a couple great wheat beers last night.

If in fact the La Flor Ligero Mystero Maduro is the cigar that is cracked, Take it easy on the cigars. PLEASE. :sign:

They are not yet ONE QUART through there journey and they have a long road ahead of them. :love:

Cigars are resting in cool place. I have been in contact with Cory since July as he has been ALOT this summer. PM has been sent, if I do not hear from him by today I plan on calling him. All should be good to ship Monday depending on his travel schedule. I will update everyone once I know more.

Thanks!

Combo guess....894

Hey Guys,

I have had a hard time getting in touch with Cory. Cigars are still cool and holding well at 70ish/65ish. Corey and I have been in touch since July talking about his busy travel schedule;

8/16 > Las Vegas, NV
8/17 > BOI
8/21 > Minneapolis, MN (tentative)
8/25 > Denver, CO (tentative)
8/28 > BOI (tentative)

But I have tried the number provided 3 times and PMed and cant get in touch. The number is coming back as being disconnected. I am almost certain he mentioned that he may be getting a new number at some time, but i just can't seem to find it anywhere. I am sure he is swamped and stuck on the road!! (You should have seen his July schedule!!)

Does anyone else know how to get ahold of him? I am waiting for suggestions on the next move.

thanks!
Ben

If you can't get a hold of Cory in the next day or two, you can always send the pass here (I think I'm next on the list) and then I can always back track it to Cory if we hear from him.

I have no problem doing that if no one else objects. Cory did mention that this may end up being a virtual pass for him. I can hold off another day, but if I wait till Thursday I worry the pass may sit again over the weekend in an unknown place.

Pass will go out in morning. everything looks good out the door. got a virus this morning on my computer so I am all on my cell now! hate that stuff.

Ok, I updated the pass list on the first page. Hopefully I got the numbering right.

Also, no winners on the lock :).

I threw in (3) extra cigars for the troops. I numbered them and wrote troops on the baggie. Charlie also threw in an extra replacement cigar numbered (83)...so the RASS should start at number (84)

(82) Tatuaje Reserva SW put: Charley Take: Modo22
(83) Anejo 50 – Put Charlie
(84) RASS(09) – Put Modo22
(85) Tat Reg. Reserva – Put Modo22
(86) Tat Barclay Rex 100 – Put Modo22
(87) La Verite 2009 – Put Modo22
(88) GOF Robusto 2005 (in coffin) – Put Modo22
(89) WOAM – Put Modo22 Troops
(90) La Riqueza #3 –Put Modo22 Troops
(91) OR Edge Sumatra torpedo (07) -Put Modo22 Troops