• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jay's "Seven Days" Pass

I believe the list on the first page is fully updated now. If someone would do a quick check of it against the list in the box I would be much obliged.

No winners on the combo. :)
Home again, Home again, Jiggity Jig!
I'll post tomorrow on that Phat Pig!

Cheers!

*edit for guess: 4-2-0 .. Duuuude!!.. :cool:

4-1-7

Cheat sheet (of combo guesses) will be updated after a few more pages of guesses.

edit* clarity

Alrighty guys, this will be the thread for the remainder of the pass.

First and foremost, please review the Pass F.A.Q/Q&A thread for those of you new to passes or who may be a little rusty.

As far as puts and takes go, I'd prefer to keep it pretty standard: 1 for 1 trades, Cuban for Cuban, NC for NC, and try to keep the rarity and value as close as possible. I would welcome and greatly appreciate group discussion on puts and takes. Please try to keep the cigar list in the pass updated.

Also, due to the heat the pass will be traveling to, it wouldn't be a bad idea to keep cigars taken from the pass quarantined for a few weeks just in case of beetles.

That out of the way, here's the pass list:

(3) Bolivar Limitada 2009
(5) El ray Del Mundo Petit Coronas
(6) Bolivar Belicoso Finos
(7) Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial
(9) Partagas Lusitanias
(10) RJ Churhills
(11) San Cristóbal de la Habana Mercaderes
(13) Sancho Panza Molinos
(15) H. Upmann Magnum 50
(17) Padron 1926 Madouro 80th
(18) Padron 1964 "A"
(20) Padron 1926 madouro No.1
(22) VSG Corona Gorda
(23) Opus X Love Story
(24) Opus X Double Corona
(25) Opus X Lost City Toro
(30) ARTURO FUENTE ANEJO 49
(31) ARTURO FUENTE ANEJO 55
(35) Diamond Crown Max.Churchill No.2
(36) Avo LE 08
(39) Litto Gomez 2010 Americano
(40) La Flor Ligero Mystero Maduro
(41) La Flor Ligero OUT LAW
(42) CORONADO...
(51) Opus X LFMF '10 Opus 22 Set (No Coffin) - Put: Bigjake6904
(52) Montecristo Edmundo Dantes (2nd Release) - Put: Bigjake6904
(53) Zino Platinum Scepter Series Chubby - Put: Bigjake6904
(54) '10 Arturo Fuente Opus Lost City Robusto - Put: Audi_kraut
(57) Padron 1964 Exclusivo - Put: Audi_kraut
(74) VSG Eclipse Tubo - put: Wolfie
(75) Tat Red Tubo - put: Wolfie
(76) God of Fire Carlito '06 Piramid - put: Wolfie
(77) Padron 1926 40th - put: Wolfie
(78) Tat Cojonu 2003 - put: Wolfie
(79) Cohiba Siglo IV put: Charley
(80) Montecristo Sublime EL put: Charley
(81) Tatuaje Bors put: Charley
(83) Anejo 50 – Put Charlie
(84) RASS(09) – Put Modo22
(85) Tat Reg. Reserva – Put Modo22
(87) La Verite 2009 – Put Modo22
(88) GOF Robusto 2005 (in coffin) – Put Modo22
(92) SLR Serie A - Put: Bsneed51
(93) Partagas de Partagas No. 1 - Put: Bsneed51
(94) H. Upmann Mag 48 LE '09 - Put: Bsneed51
(95) Tatuaje RC 184 - Put: Bsneed51
(96) Ashton ESG Churchill - Put: Bsneed51
(97) Hemingway Classic Sungrown - Put: Smokyballs
(98) Opus X Petite Lancero - Put: Smokyballs
(99) AF Magnum R 54 - Put: Smokyballs
(100) Anejo 55 - Put: Smokyballs
(101) Hemingway Untold Story - Put: fatman1267
(102) Fonseca Outlaw BTTB '07 - Put: fatman1267
(103) Oliva Masterblend 3 robusto - Put: fatman1267

For the Troops:

(89) WOAM – Put Modo22 Troops
(90) La Riqueza #3 –Put Modo22 Troops
(91) OR Edge Sumatra torpedo (07) -Put Modo22 Troops

And here is the order:

BigJake6904
Audi_kraut
Pugman1943
Wolfie
Charley
modo22
Blue Dragon
Bsneed51
Random people at the Outlaw
Smokyballs
JTuttle
{tpc}
MOBIG
Greggj77
bluu13
Nashkicker
drunkfish3
thechenman
Ironpeddler
nothernmoris
bigmanfromou
Yeahthatsme

I've inventoried the cigars, and updated the list above for what is currently in the pass. The LFD Mysterio is NOT in the pass; not sure what happened here. #11 has some minor damage to the foot, but is definitely smokable. I'm not a fan of the cigar, otherwise I'd just trade it out and smoke it myself.

All in all, everything is back on track. The gel ice cube packs are in the freezer. The tupperware is pretty darn full; removing the three cigars for the troops will make a little bit of room, but not much. If there were other cigars that were not part of a P/T and should be heading off to the troops; speak now or forever hold your peace.

I'll follow up with my P/Ts a bit later.

Guess: 1-2-3 Oops .. that was taken.. Oh.. I got it! 3-0-9

Proposed T/Ps:

(23) Opus X Love Story ................ P) AF BTL
(41) La Flor Ligero OUT LAW .......P) Davidoff LE 535 Madison 20
(52) Montecristo Edmundo Dantes (2nd Release)......P) VR Maestro RE Espana 07
(53) Zino Platinum Scepter Series Chubby ....... P) Zino LE Embassy Selection
(74) VSG Eclipse Tubo ......... P) Fumare - ECCJ OR
(93) Partagas de Partagas No. 1 ........... P) HdM Regalos LE 07
(95) Tatuaje RC 184 ........ P) Casa Fuente Lancero

K guys, LMK your thoughts. Big Jake, I'd like you to weigh in on the Dantes. And Brent, I was wondering if it made more sense to swap the CF Lancero w/ the ECCJ?? .. Anyhoo. I think I'm getting tired.

Thanks,
- C

Guess: 8-6-7 ... Get it? I Got it!

Pass arrived in good shape. Upon opening box the boxes were nice and cool even though the ice packs were thawed...76*80% was the reading in the ISOMs and OHHH my god the smell was to die for. I could have eaten all of it!! All look in good shape.

75*71% for the NCs. Not bad. All good but the LFD, has a 1.5" crack down the foot. What should I do with that? I will double check the count and triple chekc that everything is still normal and contact Boise!

Which LFD was it? I probably have another one in my stash (or if it's the Outlaw one I can replace it easy enough). Not my pass, but I would say you can probably just pull it and smoke it. We'll get it covered before it moves much farther.

Yea I have to admit I had a couple beers last night and realized later that I didn't put which LFD. Not having ever smoked an LFD before I had to look it up, It is the Mystero. I will do with it what ever the boss decides.

B, I can not tell you how excited I was the other day. Our local beer distribute is finally selling Boulevard Brew!!! I have been looking for it since I was in KC last year, that is some good stuff!! Funny thing I learned on the brewery tour is that all of the hops used by Boulevard is from Yakima which is less then an hour from me. Had a couple great wheat beers last night.
LAST MYSTERO sighting

510. The Mysterio was not in the box when I got it. I know the Outlaw still has some in stock, and I think I may have 1 or 2 left myself. I can always get my hands on one, and get it caught up with the pass. Let me know Jay.

Proposed T/Ps:
(74) VSG Eclipse Tubo ......... P) Fumare - ECCJ OR
(95) Tatuaje RC 184 ........ P) Casa Fuente Lancero

And Brent, I was wondering if it made more sense to swap the CF Lancero w/ the ECCJ?? .. Anyhoo.
Thanks,
- C

I think you have them matched up correctly. The RC184's had a higher price tag when they came out than the VSG's. The CF lancero matches up right in line price wise with the RC184, and at this point the rarity is probably a wash on those two. The RC's are out of production now, and the Casa lanceros still aren't showing up every day.

I've been in touch w/ Tuttle, and he is ready to receive the pass. I just need a yea or nay on my P/T's. I've been having some issue finding accurate info on the Dante's and the value today. When the cigar was made in 07 & 08, the price sold is the same as the Maestro in 07. Both are regional release limited edition cigars, both from roughly the same timeframe. The big difference I see is only 600 boxes were made in 07 and 600 in 08 of the Dantes, and 20,000 boxes were made of the Maestro. Both can't be found for regular retail, to the best of my knowledge. .. A separate option I have is I could put a VR Famoso Ramirez 06, where only 200 boxes were made. This might match rarity, but I'm not sure what they go for price wise. .. Or I can pull that one.

So, please weigh in, so I can keep this baby moving.
Thanks.

Guess: 0-0-1