• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JDN

mr.mac

Was gifted a cigar at one of the local shops tonight. Band says JDN-ADC then under it, El Martillo 2009...

Any one have a clue as to what this thing is? JDN i'm figuring is Joya de Nicaragua... and it def has that full flavor profile. Great smoke none the less! It's about 6X54... loads on thich rich smoke. Any help identifying would be appreciated. :thumbs:

mac

I'm pretty sure it was just recently released. Antano Dark Corojo (ADC)

edit to add: Yes, Joya de Nicaragua. I'm pretty sure a Puro. Reviews have been mixed, but I don't care, and will try some eventually.

That is a Joya de Nicaragua- Antano Dark Corojo Prerelease....pretty good stick...

Just type that into google, and all the info you need will appear :)

~brooks

Thanks guys! I'll be looking for them when they come out. Loads of rich smoke. Funny thing is I have NEVER smoked a JDN. Go figure. Glad I had the opertunity to try it...

mac

Yes that is a prerelease. I tried a couple at the trade show and thought they were very good. They should have been out already but I understand that the boxes for them weren't ready so they are waiting on that.