• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jeanne's coming to visit

Peter_K

This hurricane seems to be drawing a bead on my home. I took precautions, made sure the vent cap on my igloodor is tightly sealed. I have to bring all the patio furniture and potted plants inside again. Ready for the worst.

The current weather report is that landfall point will get 12" of rain. Everything is soaked already; flooding is expected in the low lying areas. Here in South Florida, everything is low lying. glug.

Peter

I know what you mean there Peter. I've got the Cooledor all tightened up with the Humi(s) high in the air on top of furniture. Got plenty of water, beer, ice, gas for the grill, and batteries to survive again for a while. I live off of the St. Johns River / Lake Monroe and the lake is ready to spill into the streets now....... :0 :0 :0

I think we have had enough Hurricane education this year. :angry:

Tuesday Sept 14th I drove the family to Nashville to get away from Ivan. We returned The following Monday. Most of the street/traffic lights were gone. Trees were broken and toppled everywhere. Major damage has occurred at our beaches which will take years to repair. Fortunately, most all of the homes in Destin escaped major damage.

Well then, who's the bastage that pissed off Mother Nature?

I know it couldn't have been me. I've been trying to appease her with burnt offerings. ;)

But, then again, maybe they weren't up to her standards. :sign:

Keep safe my Florida brethren on the East coast. :(

Jeanne, made a u-turn in the atlantic and decided she also wanted to visit Florida, notice though on the tracks for everyone except Ivan have decided to travel over Walt Disney World... ;)

Jeanne looks like she'll travel up through the middle of the state...may not make Tampa Bay...phew!!!

-P-

Sheesh, when will our Floridian brothers catch a break here? :lookup:

After Florida washes away I can't wait to enjoy all that nice warm Gulf Stream water off the coast of New Jersey! :p

Big100HD said:
:D See what happens when you mess with the ballot box...... :thumbs:
We voted to send this Hurricane to Virginia :0 , but our votes still can't be counted correctly! :p

Good Luck to those on the Treasure Coast

20.jpg

Winds already picking up here on the Gulf coast. They have even cancelled church service for tomorrow. :(

She needs to turn her A$$ right back around and head back out to sea!

Just talked to a buddy in Jacksonville. Torrential downpours and winds gusting at 60 mph. :0

Forcast is now to affect much of FL :(
Will go towards Tampa and then to GA and up the coast.
The storm is so strong they are forcasting heavy rain and gale force winds still
when the system gets up to Maine :0
Stay safe everyone
Sure hope this is it for this year

Bill

Guys -- stay safe -- RicMac, Gator... I think we're gonna put off that visit to Florida for a bit ;)