• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jenna Lewis (Survivor) tape

Well, I'm always willing to go the extra mile for my BOTL so I tracked down the video and watched it for you all.

Man, she is quite the.. uhmm.. Ryhmes with 'chore'. :D But I agree she should STF.

Downloading right now. It is a huge file though. Plus avi's wont preview before they are completly downloaded.

Emo

Go to www.DiVX.com d/l there viewer and you can watch partial AVI's while d/ling Jenna :D

hey,
why haven't Dawn or Melissa chimed in on this thread?

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

I'm a HUGE survivor fan. You know what I find funny? All throughout the show, this lady talks about moral decisions and actions to be a good example for her 8 year old twin daughters. I'm sure they'd be real proud of this!

for those that PM'd me please post when you have completed the download so I know that you got it ok.

:thumbs:

Muley said:
I'm a HUGE survivor fan. You know what I find funny? All throughout the show, this lady talks about moral decisions and actions to be a good example for her 8 year old twin daughters. I'm sure they'd be real proud of this!
Hmmm...isn't she getting freaky-deeky w/ her significant other/boyfriend of some time/husband?

If the tape was indeed stolen I don't thing she's a bad person for having sex. If it was one of those "well, it was stolen, but it was by a friend of ours who we kind of let borrow it in hopes that he'd sell it and share the profits w/ us" types of things, yes, I loath her and think it was a bad decision.