• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jerry's home from the hospital.

Sorry to hear of your troubles, Andy. Thoughts and prayers headed to you, Jerry and your family.

Sorry to hear this bro. I don't know the pain of losing a close friend or a close family member, but I do know losing a pet is hard. I hope you and your family make it though everything ok.

We told the boys about their dad. We did tell them about the tumor in his brain, but did not tell them just how serious it was yet. Jerry is scheduled for a liver biopsy tomorrow and a colonoscopy on Friday to see if it may be operable. Also they are trying to bring down the swelling of the brain to see if brain surgery is worth while.

This is bringing our family closer together and by telling them about their father. They are leaning more on Tina and me now.

We will find out more tomorrow afternoon.

My prayers are with you and your family Andy. I understand your concerns with your kids, especially the 14-yr. old. Nothing is stronger than family and even if some wander away.............we wait for them to come home. Take it easy on yourself too.

Dave

So here is the latest on Jerry. They have been using steroids to bring down the swelling in his brain. So he is looking better. They did the colonoscopy and found no cancer. This morning they did another MRI on his liver and found that the mass is blood related, but not cancer. They are bringing in a hemo team to try and figure out the liver issue.

Now, they have scheduled brain surgery for Tuesday and will try to remove the mass in the brain. The prayers are working. Thanks brothers. I will keep you all posted as I find out more.

Best of luck Andy. Prayers sent to Jerry and your entire family! I hope they keep working!!!!

My Prayers for you and Tina, Andy. Hope it goes well for Jerry on Tuesday, my friend.

Glad to hear there is no cancer and I'm also glad to hear that the prayers are working. I really hope and pray that Tuesday goes well for Jerry.

Lots of love to you all from Kim and I.

Glad to hear matters are a little better. Sending more prayers your way Andy.

My thoughts and prayers are with Jerry and your family Andy...

Here is the latest update.

Jerry had brain surgery yesterday morning to remove the mass in his brain. The news was not good. They are calling in an oncologist for a consult. The tumor was not made up of brain cells, but stage three or four and which means that it stated somewhere else other than his brain. We will know more in a day or two. Please keep the prayers for Jerry coming and hope for the best.