• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jets vs. Giants

Fast4Dr

Single Malt Newbie
Well the Jets are playing the Giants this Sunday and I'm going. It's supposed to be 75 and sunny :D Gonna have to try a couple of my new sticks while tailgating. These are my tentative choices:

Monte #4 ISOM
VSG Belicoso #1
C.A.O. Black Limited Edition Mosaic

These are all new sticks to me :)

Have lots of fun and enjoy the game & sticks. i'm going with the Giants good luck.

Hey Michael, might I make a suggestion? Smoke them in this order for maximum pleasure :D

1) Monte 4
2) VSG Beli
3) CAO Black

Now that lineup will be hard to top but I'm gonna give it a go!

lucasbuck said:
Hey Michael, might I make a suggestion? Smoke them in this order for maximum pleasure :D

1) Monte 4
2) VSG Beli
3) CAO Black

Now that lineup will be hard to top but I'm gonna give it a go!
That's the order I had them in...

Sunday games may or may not be enjoyed around here. Weekend rotation. However, Monday nights often call for selected smokes and spirits and often the dart board during halftime.

Yup, I'll be watchin' some game, not sure yet though. I'm an Eagles fan and my honey is a Jets fan. Last week we got to play each other and I was on top again, no pun intended.... :D

Down here in Florida, you just never know what games will be televised until we get the Friday paper. Either way, ceegars will be burnin', beer will be a drinkin' and good food will be eatin'..... :p :thumbs: :p

One more thing, only 3 more NASCAR races left this season. I'll be in total depression by the middle of December. One good thing about NASCAR though, speed week starts in February and it's right down here in Daytona..... :D :thumbs: :D

You want a game, watch UM vs MSU.

My Smoke Selection:

Avo Signature Beli
AF Cuban Beli

Oliva O Ovation if we win, Torano Signature Toro if we lose.

Go Blue!

Nice selection of ceegars there Ryan for a great football game. :) :thumbs: :)
Either win or lose, you'll winner. :D

well, nice to meet you, fast4dr. are you going as a jets or giants fan? my question is, if they're both playing at home...which one is the home team??? :) i'd guess the giants as it is Giants Stadium.

djm said:
well, nice to meet you, fast4dr. are you going as a jets or giants fan? my question is, if they're both playing at home...which one is the home team??? :) i'd guess the giants as it is Giants Stadium.
I'm a Jets Season Ticket holder....The Jets are home, their season ticket holders will be the fans in th stadium, the endzones will be painted Green :)

nice! well, as an eagles fan, i'm rooting for your boys tomorrow too! Go Jets!!!

djm said:
yeah, the JERSEY jets vs. the JERSEY giants! haha if NY wants to claim those teams as their own, they better build their own g-d stadium! i almost went to continental arena last nite for the hockey game, but now am glad i didn't. besides, woke up with a hell of a sore throat this morning to boot. yep, sunday's supposed to be beautiful. have fun!
Well the way I see it here if JERSEY could afford the teams us New Yorkers wouldn't have to... ???

Guido

hey guido! yeah, i really don't care either way as i'm not a fan of any of those teams anyway. i'm just having fun busting the 'evil empire', so it's nothing personal. :) even the teams that are called new jersey teams (devils & nets) are owned by the yankees, so what's left? well, at least the statue of liberty is in new jersey. ;) hehehe my job is directly sports related, so half my co-workers are ny sports fans & the other half are picking on them every single day. it's a lot of fun, actually.

i found an interesting article about that complex up there in the swamp:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/2003-06-05-...vils-nets_x.htm