• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

jfields and Jonesy

Nice_Ashh

I came home from work today to find the UPS guy blackened to a crisp muttering the names...jfields and Jonesy. He was the unfortunate delivery person for a fantastic bomb sent to me by these two outstanding BOTL's.

I can not say thank you enough to you guys for letting me have a wonderful end to an otherwise horrible week.

Payback is a MOFO !!

A little liquid refreshment and cigars will usually pick someone up. Enjoy Eric, you're a helluva BOTL!

Don't drink and smoke that all at once............................Uh, actually you most likely need to with the week you had bro.

Enjoy!

Jonesy, Who is the next Bomb Brother victim? PM me bro, that is when you get done chipping away at that concrete. :laugh:

Don't drink and smoke that all at once............................Uh, actually you most likely need to with the week you had bro.

Enjoy!

Jonesy, Who is the next Bomb Brother victim? PM me bro, that is when you get done chipping away at that concrete. :laugh:

I doubt I will smoke them all at once, but the vino on the other hand...it will be disposed of quickly...I could definitely use it as my horrible week seems to be running right on through into my weekend :( .

Enjoy!

I doubt I will smoke them all at once, but the vino on the other hand...it will be disposed of quickly...I could definitely use it as my horrible week seems to be running right on through into my weekend :( .

Sorry to hear that. :angry: