• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jimmy Buffet

ree ree robusto

Official Misfit
Going to watch Jimmy Buffet tomorrow :cool: . Now what should I smoke? It's between a CoRo and a Bolivar petit coronona. ??? Any suggestions?

Anybody ever seen Jimmy Buffet live in concert before?

ree

CoRo! And no, I wish. If he signs "Cheeseburgers in paradise" think of me, it's all I eat at the beach! :D

I've seen him about 8 or 9 times. It's a really fun show....You should have great time! :thumbs: When I went last summer I brought three cigars and wished I'd brought more. So, I'd say bring both of them and maybe a few more just in case. ;)

Absolutely a great show. :) When he comes to Cincinnati, OH he used to do three shows and sell out each one. Man, what a freak show. Definately a great time though! :D

I'd take a few smokes if I were you. It's better to have one extra than not enough! ;)

Have a good time!

Floyd T. :sign:

PS: I was told by a beer seller I had had too much to drink, of course it was right after they had served me. I asked, "...how can you have TOO much to drink at a Jimmy Buffet concert?!?!?! :sign: SO, I gave to beer to my friend instead of dumping out a $7 beer. :whistling:

Only fifteen shows so far. Bring a couple and then one more for the parking lot afterward.

The CoRo should definitely find its way in the rotation.

P.S. If anyone in the audience or in the lot is selling schwag, try finding a "pirated" concert shirt. Designs are usually as cool as anything official, quality of shirt just fine and can be found 50% less than licensed merchandise inside the venue.

P.P.S. Find and Xl one and I'll pay you next week. :p :cool:

Well, if you want to fit in with all the other people "smoking", a cigar is not going to do it. :D

I have seen him 3 times and they have a been great. I have great seats for his show at the end of June in Pittsburgh. Smoke them both and have a few beers for me.

This is a rhetorical question isn't it?

ree ree robusto said:
Jimmy Buffet, what to smoke?
ree
[snapback]179069[/snapback]​

It does not matter what you smoke just smoke it with lots of RUM :D :D :D :thumbs:

KayakinBoy said:
If he signs "Cheeseburgers in paradise" think of me, it's all I eat at the beach! :D
[snapback]179076[/snapback]​

I never knew he signed during his concerts :whistling:

JimK said:
Well, if you want to fit in with all the other people "smoking", a cigar is not going to do it. :D
[snapback]179096[/snapback]​

No worries, I've got my blunt rolled, too. :p

Ree

bfreebern said:
KayakinBoy said:
If he signs "Cheeseburgers in paradise" think of me, it's all I eat at the beach! :D
[snapback]179076[/snapback]​

I never knew he signed during his concerts :whistling:
[snapback]179111[/snapback]​

SINGS

:D

SKYDIVNEKD said:
Absolutely a great show. :) When he comes to Cincinnati, OH he used to do three shows and sell out each one. Man, what a freak show. Definately a great time though! :D

I remember him doing 5 nights in the early 90's and selling out every night. Ahh... Riverbend, the memories - or not. :p

I worked with a girl that 'knew' his road manager -way back when- she would take off from work that week and shack up in his hotel room.

She always had free tickets and back stage passes- pre & post show.

I made a shark fin on a hard hat to wear to one of his concerts. We had pre show back stage passes. I was walking around back stage and one of the crew asked to borrow the hat. He came back and said Jimmy like it too. Buffett signed it. Yes I still have the hat.

We had seats in the 5th row. During one of his songs, where he wasn't singing, he pointed over and said 'nice hat'.

he's going to be playing wriggley field soon, i plan on getting tickets to both shows if i can.. i'm a huge fan, (listening to love and luck right now)

ree ree robusto said:
Going to watch Jimmy Buffet tomorrow :cool: . Now what should I smoke? It's between a CoRo and a Bolivar petit coronona. ??? Any suggestions?

Anybody ever seen Jimmy Buffet live in concert before?

ree
[snapback]179069[/snapback]​

Hmmm....What did I smoke the last time I went to the Parrot Head ball?...

Oh wait, you mean cigars! :whistling:

did you know that Jimmy Buffet is one of the biggest individual contributors to gun control in the world? I'd say sell the tickets and buy more cigars.

Muley said:
did you know that Jimmy Buffet is one of the biggest individual contributors to gun control in the world? I'd say sell the tickets and buy more cigars.
[snapback]179809[/snapback]​

And what's wrong with gun control? :whistling: