• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Joe aka jgohlke you are too kind!

iluvmysh

Well, as some of you may know, there is a thread going on with 3 participants in reviewing all of the different bands of CI legends cigars. Joe, as kind as he is, has supplied not only himself, but Clint and I with ALL of these cigars to do reviews on.
That's not all folks, he has also included some of his favorite smokes and some well regarded smokes along with his package that he has been sending us. There isn't enough words that I can say to show my appreciation and gratitude, but as I've said it a dozen times to you, THANK YOU Joe, for giving me this opportunity to be apart of your panel of reviewers. :thumbs:

Here is the thread for reference: http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=22511

Fun for me too!

Looking forward to reading the last of the reviews!

Very generous of him. Now if only I could figure out his contest questions. :laugh:

Well, as some of you may know, there is a thread going on with 3 participants in reviewing all of the different bands of CI legends cigars. Joe, as kind as he is, has supplied not only himself, but Clint and I with ALL of these cigars to do reviews on.
That's not all folks, he has also included some of his favorite smokes and some well regarded smokes along with his package that he has been sending us. There isn't enough words that I can say to show my appreciation and gratitude, but as I've said it a dozen times to you, THANK YOU Joe, for giving me this opportunity to be apart of your panel of reviewers. :thumbs:

Here is the thread for reference: http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=22511

Good play I wish I would of thought of thanking Joe publicly.

THANK YOU JOE!!!!! YOU ARE THE MAN

Yeah, I've really enjoyed that CI Legends thread, good and interesting reviews. All set up by Joe, well done.