• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Joe m's C.A.O L'annivaire

sibernation

:D Well, to be honest I havnt smokedit yet. But, after 2 days on my back from being on my back for 2 days from a bull attack......ITS TIME. It looks almost to good to smoke. After a year of thompsons, and last couple months of Riata I cant wait. What a an awesome gift, (thanks Joe M, your "bomb" was my first ever, at a time needed the maost. :thumbs:

P.S This has been me for the last 2 days drooling over the great sticks that you sent me :love: ,,,But Im safe i just tell my wife that I'm looking over the cigars at her.

sibernation said:
being on my back for 2 days from a bull attack
bull attack? ???

what the h$ll do you do for a living? ???

P.S This has been me for the last 2 days drooling over the great sticks that you sent me :love: ,,,But Im safe i just tell my wife that I'm looking over the cigars at her.

and a little c.y.a. :D

:) we have a small farm with a few cows and yaks,,,, lol in a few days it may be even less :p

;) Oh That was bad,(lol), anyway in reply to emdox,, I was going to breed them to my beef cows, now it looks like his nickname may be "bar-b-que"

Yack and Beef.... :) Don't know how well a yack steak would sell. :0
Isn't that something you do after eating a bad steak?

All joking aside, I haven't heard of that cross before. How's it work out?

Wascal

gws3 said:
emodx said:
WTH does one do with a yack?
if it's a yackity yack you don't talk back! :p

i know it that was terrible :D
I don't care what any of you say, that was freekin funny, I spit coffee all over my keyboard. ROFLMAO :p :thumbs:

Brothers let me tell you, if you never spewed coffee out your nose, trust me, Don't do it. :p

LOL, oh well if you can't laugh with fellow cigar smokers who can you laugh with(yak,yak,yak) .............................

Well waskal, not sure yet, hope to know by this time next yr. I have a mature male, young male, and a female. The young male is the one chasing the cows,,(figures),, the older is chasing the f yak,, and the female is just laying there on her back with a cigar in her mouth, (actually she is teasing the old male). Im just not sure if the young guy can do more than chase (and brag,). If it works out next yr Ill let you know.

The half-yak offspring is technically considered a yak, and it's ground
meat sells for about $3 a pound, with steaks selling for $5 to $8 a
pound. A live half-yak commands about $1,200 - twice the value of a live
cow.

"With one cross, the cattle rancher can get into the lean market.
Cross-bred yak is only 5 percent fat. It's 95 percent lean meat".
Yet with only half the calories of beef, it still tastes rich and juicy.

I found that on the web, no personal assessment to date I have not tried it, but if it is good for the Tibetin Monks, it's good for me :D

:0 Am I Impressed,,, although I shouldnt be( nothing should shock me from a few of you guys)
Any way thats what Im after. Its good, but you have to cook it slower than typical red meat, sometimes adding a little oil. Keep your fingers crossed for me and maybe we can get someday to try some followed by a smoke. :p

PuroBrat said:
I don't care what any of you say, that was freekin funny, I spit coffee all over my keyboard. ROFLMAO :p :thumbs:

Brothers let me tell you, if you never spewed coffee out your nose, trust me, Don't do it. :p
glad i could bring some laughter into your lives
and some coffee out through your nose :D