• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

John Elway vs. Brett Favre

The Volusianator

Tick Tock
John Elway, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Broncos flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, John," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here."

John felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house. On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a Green and Gold sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Packers logo flag, and in every window, a Cheesehead!

John looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I won 2 Super Bowls, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."

God said "So what do you want to know, John?" "Well, why does Brett Favre get a better house than me?"

God chuckled and said "John, that's not Brett Favre's house, it's mine."

I actually can't stand either of these teams, but for a Packer fan to make a joke with Elway seems strange to me.

(see Super Bowl XXXII)

If God were a Packers fan they'd have a better running game. Everybody knows The Big Man is all about smash mouth football...

:D

I actually can't stand either of these teams, but for a Packer fan to make a joke with Elway seems strange to me.

(see Super Bowl XXXII)

whois your team again?

(see Super Bowl XXXII)

whois your team again?

Regardless of who my team is, the last meaningful game played between the Fudge Packers and Broncos, Elway won.

(We Lions fans tend to get defensive when people start talking about Super Bowls. :blush: )

(see Super Bowl XXXII)
Your lack of a sense of humor is a sad situation then. I'm totally aware of XXXII, I was glad to see Elway get a ring, and later a second. Of course I wish it hadn't been at the expense of the Packers, but Elway was a good QB and deserved a ring. And I'm still sitting here trying to figure out what the relevance of the last meaningful game the Packers played against the Broncos has to do with anything. Other than this year, when was the last meaningful game the Lions played against ANYONE? :rolleyes:

(see Super Bowl XXXII)
Your lack of a sense of humor is a sad situation then. I'm totally aware of XXXII, I was glad to see Elway get a ring, and later a second. Of course I wish it hadn't been at the expense of the Packers, but Elway was a good QB and deserved a ring. And I'm still sitting here trying to figure out what the relevance of the last meaningful game the Packers played against the Broncos has to do with anything. Other than this year, when was the last meaningful game the Lions played against ANYONE? :rolleyes:

What meaningful game have they played this year? Oh, you must be talking about when they played the Raiders. :sign:

edit to add: The fact that the Lions suck, always have, and probably always will, has nothing to do with my post. Actually, the joke would make perfect sense if it had Barry instead of Elway.