• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Johnnie Walker Blue Label

You'll enjoy this for sure! I haven't broken down and picked up a bottle yet, but I've had the opportunity to sample this thanks to a fine member of this board, then a handful of times out at nice restaurants since then.

Oh yeah, then there was my wife's company x-mas party last year, where myself and two others discovered they had a bottle at the "open bar". 'Nuff said...

Wow... nice deal. I filled out the form and my wife sitting next to me didn't say anything... maybe I'll get to buy it!! ;)

I've got a small, small bottle of it with a little left. Although I haven't had a ton, this is the best scotch I've had.

Wow... nice deal. I filled out the form and my wife sitting next to me didn't say anything... maybe I'll get to buy it!! ;)

I've got a small, small bottle of it with a little left. Although I haven't had a ton, this is the best scotch I've had.

I bought a bottle of this earlier this year for special occasions. I don't think it's my favorite but it is damn good!
Looking forward to your review HS.

Where'd you find such a good price :p

I'll be looking for you review to see how it matches up (or not) to mine.

Is that really a good price? I've seen it around at regular liquor stores for the same price, perhaps I'd better grab a bottle!

Well, I don't remember the exact price of the state controlled liquor stores here, but it was over $250!

yep - it's well over $200 in ohio. best price i ever got was about $120 coming back from canada at the duty free shop. it is so worth 120-160 ... at 250 or so, though - i'd rather have a couple of bottles of glenmorangie 18yr.

enjoy! and pick up a cheap bottle of Black Label, so you can do a Black and Blue tasting with your friends. And for the ones that say "I don't taste any difference" ... turn them black and blue. :angry:

$120 a bottle in Bahrain. :D

The first time I had the pleasure of enjoying this stuff was when I was in Singapore. This was a great night of "firsts" because it was the night I had my first cigar as well. We were on the 70th floor bar of my hotel and boy was it a nice night. Great experiences are what life is about! :D

The box has arrived!!! Now if I can just get my wife to have these babies I will be able to open it and try it out!! :p

So I'm curious.....

All the scotches that I have previously tried I have simply poured into a glass over ice. Should a scotch of this level be treated any differently???

I wouldn't do ice with this. I opened my bottle when my son was born, and drank it neat.

So I'm curious.....

All the scotches that I have previously tried I have simply poured into a glass over ice. Should a scotch of this level be treated any differently???

on ice with Coke.

No, seriously. It should still be enjoyed in a glass. Drinking this out of the bottle is frowned upon.

OK, wait. It's up to you. It's your bottle, you can drink it whatever way you enjoy it the best. I would suggest trying it with and without ice, then go from there.

It is a blend. Not single malt. The high price...I don't know why it is more "special". Just because Johnnie Walker "can" charge that much I guess...