• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Joined the ranks

chadth

I have been reading this forum off and on for the last 6 months and finally thought I would take the plunge. I recently bought a Cob pipe and a tin of Peterson Luxury Blend at my local B&M to give pipe smoking a try. I found the Luxury Blend to be a bit mild for my taste so I thought I would offer it up for trade for another tin or an array to sample. I don't have a lot of experience with pipe tobacco yet but enjoy a medium to full cigars. I have smoke 1 bowl out of the tin and is being kept in an air tight container.

Thanks,
-Chad

You may just want to hang onto it and try it again at a later time. Tastes change. Besides, it's hard to get a good impression of a pipe tobacco after just one bowl. It may taste better in a different pipe, too.

Also, you're in WA. Wouldn't it be illegal for someone to send you tobacco in the mail?

You may just want to hang onto it and try it again at a later time. Tastes change. Besides, it's hard to get a good impression of a pipe tobacco after just one bowl. It may taste better in a different pipe, too.

Also, you're in WA. Wouldn't it be illegal for someone to send you tobacco in the mail?

Not a bad idea lilbastage, might be a good morning smoke. Regarding the law, I am still trying to figure out the details. They clearly except cigars and are focused on cigarettes. This language is interesting:

A person may not cause cigarettes or tobacco products, other than cigars, purchased by mail or through a computer, telephone, or other electronic network to be shipped to anyone other than a wholesaler or retailer in Washington. A person may not, with knowledge, provide substantial assistance to someone violating this tobacco shipping restriction.

They specifically call out "purchased". I would also argue that causal trading would not fall under "A person may not, with knowledge, provide substantial assistance to someone violating this tobacco shipping restriction."