• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jose Seijas...any good?

MaxNoodle

I am that which is.
Has anyone smoked one of these "Jose Seijas" Signature cigars? It was gifted to me and it smells so good I want to take a bite! Too bad it going into the humi for a week or so before I do.

Also since Im here with all of you old timers...can you tell me where I go to put a pic under my name instead of a push pin for when I post??? Thanks! I thought maybe there was a time limit then I seen some who joined today with 1 posthad a pic. I can't navigate to the spot to add it.

Thanks!

~ t

I have enjoyed the few Jose Seijas I have had the opportunity to try. I have only had 4-5 of em, but very tasty. The price is a bit high however..... My own .02

Don

Jose Seijas (signature), are one of my top fav. cigars, I received mine from a newbie trade about a month ago. The guy was from Vegas, quite frankly I havent seen any around where I live. You can always try online, just make sure its a reliable company and a good price. Not to much over the MSRP value.

As for the picture just go to My controls, then on the left under personal profile go to change personal profile photo and then enter your photo and push update photo. Takes a lot of playing around before you start to know what everything does. After you are done playing around you learn, that the site has alot of cool controls and features. Hoped this helped

David

Sweet - I did that and my picture only comes up when someone views my profile. It not next to my "posts" Theres a push pin that says CP Newbie...

ok my bad my bad...... you need to go to my controls... personal profile settings.... then edit aviator settings.... put your pic/aviator then click update settings.

That doesn't work - it gives me the option of using one of their avatars or getting one from a URL....I'm just not gettin it....

You need to host the pic online someplace else then put the URL in for it.

Jose Seijas (signature), are one of my top fav. cigars, I received mine from a newbie trade about a month ago. The guy was from Vegas
:whistling:

The Jose Seijas is by far the best Altaldas they promote/produce IMHO. The Robusto is my personal favorite and everyone I have smoked has treated me well :cool:

See what reading threads like this does to me.

I checked my inventory list and noted that I still have 7 Toro's that I received 10/4/06. That's two years ago!; I'm about to light one up. :cool:

Brian

Yo - Infinity!!!! I wouldn't mind if you wanted to donate since you're not smokin 'em....man does that thing smell good! Can't imagine what one tastes like after resting for 2 years!!!!! I'm jealous!

BTW, I got my pic in my avatar, now how'd you get the text under yours???

BTW, I got my pic in my avatar, now how'd you get the text under yours???
Huh? Is that a trick question?

You just figured out a calculus equation to get your pic in your avatar and you can't add a line to your signature. :laugh:
The clue is in SIGNATURE... :whistling:

Brian

Yo - Infinity!!!! I wouldn't mind if you wanted to donate since you're not smokin 'em....man does that thing smell good! Can't imagine what one tastes like after resting for 2 years!!!!! I'm jealous!

I never said I didn't smoke them. This thread reminded me and yes, this smoke smells damn good. Damn the cello has that yellow tinge.

Here. take a look, I took a quick pic for you...

jose.jpg

I've never even heard of or seen these before... If anyone has one or two to part with, feel free to send out a PM :thumbs: What's their taste profile like?

I never said I didn't smoke them. This thread reminded me and yes, this smoke smells damn good. Damn the cello has that yellow tinge.

Here. take a look, I took a quick pic for you...

jose.jpg

Awww chit.... now I gotta go digging when I get get home! It's been about 6 or 7 months since I had one of these. I think it's about time.

Infinity - Thats not nice!!! Share the wealth brother!!!

Rob ~

Just got gifted one today, so I can't profile the taste yet, however the smell is heavenly!!