• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jose Seijas...any good?

I've never even heard of or seen these before... If anyone has one or two to part with, feel free to send out a PM :thumbs: What's their taste profile like?
Strong, full bodied. Man, this is tasting good, very tasty. I last smoked one of these over a year ago, huge improvement.

Brian

I have one thing to say about that stick SMOOOOTH.

Brian

What tha heck - I can't wait for this thing to settle in the humi for a week - QUICK - someone FAX me one!!!!!!

Yo - Infinity!!!! I wouldn't mind if you wanted to donate since you're not smokin 'em....man does that thing smell good! Can't imagine what one tastes like after resting for 2 years!!!!! I'm jealous!

I never said I didn't smoke them. This thread reminded me and yes, this smoke smells damn good. Damn the cello has that yellow tinge.

Here. take a look, I took a quick pic for you...

jose.jpg

Awww chit.... now I gotta go digging when I get get home! It's been about 6 or 7 months since I had one of these. I think it's about time.

I would post a picture... But mine got burned up in a fire.... Mmmmmm So tasty. :laugh:

Yo - Infinity!!!! I wouldn't mind if you wanted to donate since you're not smokin 'em....man does that thing smell good! Can't imagine what one tastes like after resting for 2 years!!!!! I'm jealous!

I never said I didn't smoke them. This thread reminded me and yes, this smoke smells damn good. Damn the cello has that yellow tinge.

jose.jpg

Awww chit.... now I gotta go digging when I get get home! It's been about 6 or 7 months since I had one of these. I think it's about time.

Wow, *drools, tucks lip in* looks like a fantastic smoke, Brian, and you letting it marinate that long would most def. smooth any roughness it had.

Nick

I took a pic of mine - its a torpedo - but no idea of how to get it into an email. It keeps asking me for an html link and its just on my desktop...so heres a question....

This is a figurado, but it has the foot and cap closed...question - how far up the foot do you cut? Or do you just light it closed? I never had one like this before.

I took a pic of mine - its a torpedo - but no idea of how to get it into an email. It keeps asking me for an html link and its just on my desktop...so heres a question....

This is a figurado, but it has the foot and cap closed...question - how far up the foot do you cut? Or do you just light it closed? I never had one like this before.
Don't cut the foot, just light it up, the flame will burn away the cover/cap.

Brian

I like to cut just a hair of the foot, just so i can get some air going. That way the draw is much better, but I have seen people just light up the foot then when it burns they start puffing, I just cut it off so i can start right away.

just my .02.

jose.jpg

That goes double for me. I'll be headed down to the humi to dig one out shortly.

I just came back from my B & M. I went there because the last time I was there they had some Jose Seijas Toro singles for half price and I wanted to grab a couple more. Turns out the boxes were half off too! Got me a box of short figurado!

I just came back from my B & M. I went there because the last time I was there they had some Jose Seijas Toro singles for half price and I wanted to grab a couple more. Turns out the boxes were half off too! Got me a box of short figurado!

Sell a fiver? :whistling:

I can't say I've ever heard of these....

I agree that these are one of the best offerings Altadis is facing right now.

If you can find the very rare edition limitadas Trinidads (From D.R.), they are pretty good too fyi.

I think the flavor profile is full and rish but fairly smooth with a touch of cream. Unlike say a Joy De Nicaruagua which is big and spicy to me.

Saying that though, it is amazing how all our palates differ.

Sell a fiver? :whistling:

I can't say I've ever heard of these....

Tell ya what. If we can get four more people who want to do a BS, I'll go back tomorrow and pick up another box. If not, I'll sell you a fiver of mine.

Ok! We have three fivers taken, two to go. Anyone else?

Nice smokes, smooth and balanced. Good flavor. Half price is a no brainer.