• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Journey To Chateau De La Fuente Brown Box

Jinxedwarrior

Includes 2 Fuente Fuente OpusX Scorpio (2005), 1 Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario Double Robusto (2006), & 1 Fuente Fuente Forbidden X, Toro (2004), plus a Chateau de la Fuente photo & essay book. These WILL NOT LAST, so get yours BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Monster Price $109.99

Link

They normally go to that page when they've sold out. Sorry about that, it wasn't my intention to play a joke!

Sure sure... funny how the whole site gets that page (or similar) when cigarmonster sells out hahahahaha.
Chris

Can't do it being out of work (order canceled :( ). I did just verify that they do have these available as of 3:28PM

Yeah, I saw too, i was still under the impression that this was another one of the Moki-esque "Opus Maduros for sale!" threads lol
However,t he more I've calculated, it's still not a great deal... still paying $40 for a forbidden (normal) and almost $24 each ofor the other 3... if I wanted $24 opus I know PLENTY of places that'd be happy to oblige.
I need to find me the one with JUST the forbidden x at that price!
Chris