• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Joya de Nicaragua Antano

Great King Rat

Just had one of these...boy are they yummy.

What do you guys think about this cigar?

I love to discover a great new cigar. :)

caudio51 said:
Good cigar, got a pretty good punch too and lots of flavor!
[snapback]210870[/snapback]​

It was strong...but not the strongest I've had. I think you described it well...it has a good punch. I cold not smoke it to the nub - it got too strong (specially the flavor) at the end.

I also tried the Celebracion line but I did not enjoy it that much.

I really like the Machito. I usually just like water with a cigar but for some reason I always want a Diet Coke when I smoke one of these. They are a nice little treat.

I do not like any of the other JDN lines.

Haven't had one in a while but you better believe they'll be rising to the top of my coolerdor in short order! Thanks for the reminder!

Glad to see the good reviews. Just got one from Cbid, I'll have to fire it up.

I'm waiting on mine for five or ten years. Maybe by then they'll have mellowed out enough for me to smoke :D

psyktek said:
I'm curious, what have you had that was stronger? :0
[snapback]211194[/snapback]​

lfd double ligero chisel maduro :thumbs:
el rico maduro :cool:
tatuaje regios ;)

Tried Consul and it was kind of too strong for me.
And that strength was not compensated by flavour. Definitely not my cup od tea.
I switched to Celebration line and that is much better(for me)... It is also strong but it does have a flavour and complexity. Even though Celebrity I tried were from different batches and they were different in strength and flavour... probably due to aging.
And definitely is is better be tried on full stomack(after dinner)... Not a morning cigar.
:p

Great cigar. They are releasing a Reserve line this fall. They are made with tobaccos aged for 5 years. Promises to be a smoother, though still rather powerful stick.