• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR 1 a.m. madness for Friday 2/13/04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumberg

Opus Lover
Well guys what do you think it's gonna be? What do you think of the past specials? CAO Criollo Manchas perhaps?

Quick question, is this thread open for discussion all week? Or closed for certain days?

I think it'll be more junk this week. Probably more 30 year old domestics. ???

"We found this bucket in the basement. In it was the plaster of paris we used to make our high school science project. Under that was the secet combination to Capone's vault. In that vault we found Geraldo Rivera. He pointed us to his secret stash of cigars in Teaneck, NJ. Under his secret stash we found a case of LA FINCA'S!"

vewyphishy said:
Quick question, is this thread open for discussion all week? Or closed for certain days?

I think it'll be more junk this week. Probably more 30 year old domestics. ???
Open all week.

Closed between the hours of 1:37 and 8:95 tuesday though for maintenance.

It'll close after the deal is done and another will open for the week after, etc. One thread per week. :)

=rknicker,Feb 9 2004, 07:41 AM Under his secret stash we found a case of LA FINCA'S!"

Auuuuugggggghhhhhhhhh!

Bat Chief slowly slips into an ad-nauseam coma..........

vewyphishy said:
Was everyone snoozing for the special last night?
I was on my computer and everything, but I just completely forgot about it (which is probably just as well).

Status
Not open for further replies.