• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR Cigar 12 Days of Christmas Sale Returns!

Shadow

That's DON Shadow to you!
JR Cigars has announced that they will be doing their 12 Days of Christmas Sale this year. Basically starting on Friday, 12/13 a one day sale will occur each day right up to Christmas.

They had this two years ago and had some great sale items. Example: Excalibur #1 for $59.00.

If you are not signed up for JR's e-mail I would recommend you do so before Friday or just be ready to cruise their site every day.

This is a public service announcement! :D

WHOOT!

Great call Shadow

I'm hopin there's no transit strike here this week, because then I won't be able to get in to go to the JRs in the City.

:thumbs:

Outstanding call Bill. :thumbs:
I be waiting for thier daily specials and I'm sure I'll be picking up a few nice boxes this Xmas season. :p

Tony I don't know if you will be able to get these specials at the JR stores. You might want to give them a call and check just to make sure.

I tell you if they have the Excalibur again I will be getting more than the three boxes I got two years ago! :thumbs:

Shadow said:
Tony I don't know if you will be able to get these specials at the JR stores. You might want to give them a call and check just to make sure.
Last few years for Xmas, they did other sales that were excellent, so I'm keepin my fingers crossed :)

FYI!!!!!!!!

JR's "12 Days of Christmas" Special: Day 1 - Fonseca mit Zeder
Valid thru Midnight, Thursday, December 12, 2002, while supplies last.

What is the JR's "12 Days of Christmas" Special?

Well, it is our way of saying both "Thanks!" and "Happy Holidays!" to our loyal customers. For the next 12 days, we are going to offer a new cigar special each and every day. ALL of our specials and deals are great - heck, our regular every day prices are great - but the "12 Days of Christmas" Specials are INCREDIBLY GREAT DEALS... Deals so sweet they really will make your Christmas merry and bright!

Each day, we will email that day's deal to everyone on our mailing list. So, if you are not on our list, I suggest you join it - PRONTO! You will also be able to check on each day's new deal by clicking the "12 Days of Christmas" link on our home page. Each deal is only valid until midnight of that day, and will be replaced by a new deal early each morning. What are the deals, you ask? Well, we cannot tell you; it would ruin the surprise!

All deals are available via JRCigars.com or (800) JR-CIGAR only.

Once again, JR would like to extend our sincere thanks to all of you, and offer our very best wishes to you and your families.

Day 1: Fonseca mit Zeder
Valid thru Midnight, Thursday, December 12, 2002, while supplies last.

Originally made for the German cigar market, this is a much bolder blending of the classic Fonseca. Handcrafted at Manuel Quesada's famed MATASA factory in the Dominican Republic, each cigar contains Nicaraguan and Piloto Cubano leaf filler, paired with a sun-grown Ecuadorian wrapper, which is then sleeved in cedar. This is a woodsy, spicy blend that is a touch stronger than medium, but very smooth - with solid notes of cedar. These top-notch cigars are a tremendous bargain at our regular prices, but for today any box can be yours for just $39.95!

Fonseca mit Zeder Zigarren No. 1
Item: FNZ1
Size: 5.75 x 38
Qty: 25 cigars
MSRP: $106.25
Today Only: $39.95
Click Here to Buy

Fonseca mit Zeder Zigarren No. 2
Item: FNZ2
Size: 5.75 x 43
MSRP: $125.00
Click Here to Buy

Fonseca mit Zeder Zigarren No. 3
Item: FNZ3
Size: 5.75 x 46
MSRP: $131.25
Click Here to Buy

Fonseca mit Zeder Zigarren No. 4
Item: FNZ4
Size: 5.75 x 50
MSRP: $137.50
Click Here to Buy

Here's Day 2!

JR's "12 Days of Christmas" Special: Day 2 - El Rey del Mundo!
Valid thru Midnight, Friday, December 13, 2002, while supplies last.

El Rey del Mundo means "King of the World" and this cigar is worthy of such a grand marquee. Handcrafted at Estelo Padron's legendary Villazon factory, this brand is comprised of a wide range of superlative Cuban-style cigars. Their rich, robust flavors are offered in a vast choice of sizes and your choice of wrappers. One of our absolute favorite cigars!

For today ONLY, buy any box of El Rey del Mundos (except the Café au Lait) and you will receive a FREE 7-cigar Robusto Larga/Reserva Salado Sampler! This $29.75 value includes four Sungrown EMS-wrapped Toros (6 x 54), and three Oscuro Connecticut Broadleaf-wrapped Toros (also 6 x 54). Arguably, these two cigars are not only the best of the line, but two of the very best cigars made on the planet! Seriously great smoking, mi amigos...

Happy Holidays!

El Rey del Mundo + a FREE 7-Cigar Sampler
View Our Entire Selection of El Rey del Mundos

Sorry, we don't accept orders via Email. However, the offers listed are also available through JR's mail order company 800 JR CIGAR (800-572-4427) or you can order online at http://www.jrcigars.com just by clicking on one of the hyperlinks above.

DAY THREE

JR's Christmas Special: Day 3 - H. Upmann Napa Reserve Pyramids
Valid thru Midnight, Saturday, December 14, 2002, while supplies last.

Now here is a doozy of a deal: The H. Upmann Napa Reserve Pyramids. These are expertly crafted 6 x 50 figurados with a golden-brown, shade-grown wrapper. A well-rounded blend of Dominican and Brazilian long-leaf filler, plus three years of aging, make this a very smooth, mild cigar with a delicious, nutty flavor. The smoke is creamy in body and the aroma is pleasing to the nose. As an added bonus, they come in a beautiful blue dress box that looks like a million bucks. All the way around, this is an exquisite, mild cigar.

Originally, these sold for $175 a box, but thanks to Lew's savvy wheelin' and dealin', we have all of the remaining boxes. And it is with great pleasure that we can offer them to you for JUST $59.95 - TODAY ONLY. I am almost certain that these cigars will sell out quickly.

H. Upmann Napa Reserve Pyramids
Item: UPNPY
Size: 6.00 x 50
Qty : 25 cigars
MSRP: $175.00
Today Only: $59.95
Click Here to Buy

DAY FOUR

Day 4 - Menendez y Garcia Torpedo Sampler
Valid thru Midnight, Sunday, December 15, 2002, while supplies last.

From the Dominican Republic's celebrated Menendez y Garcia factory comes this excellent, handcrafted cigar sampler. Included are nine beautiful torpedoes: Don Diego Torpedoes (in natural and maduro), H. Upmann Torpedoes (also in natural and maduro), an H. Upmann Chairman's Reserve Torpedo, a Flamenco Gloria Dominicana, a Henry Clay Obelisk, the venerable Montecristo No.2, and a super-swank Montecristo Cigare des Artes Belicoso. This is a fab selection of figurados that, sold individually, would cost $78.00. Our regular JR price for the sampler is $59.95, but for TODAY ONLY it can be yours for just... $39.95!

Menendez y Garcia Torpedo Sampler
Item: MGTS
Size: 5.75 x 38
Qty: 9 cigars
MSRP: $79.00
Click Here to Buy

DAY FIVE!

JR's Christmas Special: Day 5 - Mayorga Master Sampler
Valid thru Midnight, Monday, December 16, 2002, while supplies last.

This is one of our customers' favorite samplers. Included in this 32-cigar selection are all of the popular Mayorga sizes, including a taste of the High Octane Parejo Trios. The sampler includes:

4 Churchill (7.00 x 50)
4 Torpedo (6.75 x 52)
4 Lonsdale (6.00 x 44)
4 Toro (6.00 x 50)
4 High Octane Parejo Trios (5.75 x 46)
4 Corona (5.50 x 42)
4 Gordito Torpedo (5.00 x 54)
4 Robusto (4.75 x 50)

This smooth and flavorful Nicaraguan cigar is offered in your choice of wrapper - either a spicy Nicaraguan EMS wrapper or a dark, robust Costa Rican maduro; both are exceptional and packed in a beautiful presentation box. The regular JR price is $59.95, but FOR TODAY ONLY, it can be yours for JUST $39.95!

But the deal is even better than that: With every Master Sampler purchased you will also receive a 4-Variety Sampler pack of Mayorga Estate Grown Coffee absolutely FREE! Included in this coffee sampler are four 1/2lb bags: American Breakfast Blend, Sumatra Mandheling Grade 1, Kenya AA+ Adelphi, and the Roastmaster's Blend for a total of two pounds. This coffee is not only a $20 value, but some of the very best coffee we have ever had the pleasure of brewing!

Mayorga Master Sampler EMS + FREE Mayorga Coffee
Item: MYMS
Size: Various
Qty: 32 cigars
MSRP: $96.00
Click Here to Buy Mayorga Master Sampler Maduro + FREE Mayorga Coffee
Item: MYMS3
Size: Various
Qty: 32 cigars
MSRP: $96.00
Click Here to Buy

Bit on this one twice :D Love them Mayorgas, and free coffee.... :thumbs:

I agree with you Wascal. If I didn't have so many Mayorgas in my humidor and had just been to Martin's roasting plant and had gotten an order of coffee, I'd be all over this one too. Great deal, best one so far IMHO.:thumbs:

I bought a sampler too. I saw the email at about 6am and just had to jump on it. I ordered the maduros. Since we get 4 of each, would someone who ordered the naturals be willing to trade 2 of each size so we can have a "true" Mayorga sampler?

Vic

I bit too, got one nat and one maduro. Can't beat that coffee. Got a 4 banger when I bought the first box o' yum.

WHOO

I'm game, I'll trade once they come in :D

I would pass on the Fonseca Mit Zeder, day one special. I bought a box of those when they were offered a few months ago and if I had it to do over again...I would pass. They were rolled very loosely and were not as good as I expected.

The day five Mayorga special is a doozy though. The torpedos and the parejos by themselves are worth the price of admission. I agree with Shadow, the Mayorgas are definitely the best deal so far. Good cigars at a great price.

Sam J.

I was thinking of doing a trade for these, cept today I had so many cigars hit me, and there are more to come this week. As it is, I am forced to find another storage option. Still want em though.

Emo