• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR Cigar

NickDavid

Anyone else relax at the JR Cigar outlets. Here in north Jersey, there's a pretty nice one. They have a pretty big lounge, bar, wine shop and cigar store. A few friends and I spend our saturdays over there relaxing, somking cigars and drinking wine or Guiness! Man, you spend an afternoon over there and leave feeling like a million bucks!

Anyone else go to a JR Cigar to kick back with friends?

I go there all the time. A bunch of us was there all day saturday we were
the ones sitting by the fireplace. i was there last night even after the lights went out. I'll be there next week if you want to join us LMK.

Bobbyson1a said:
the ones sitting by the fireplace. i was there last night even after the lights went out. I'll be there next week if you want to join us LMK.
[snapback]146947[/snapback]​

Bobby have you thought about my suggestion from Saturday that you should just park an RV in the Whippany parking lot? :whistling: :D

I need to start hanging out with you guys. All of my "Normal" friends don't smoke cigars. :(

s0ber said:
when are we havin a jersey herf? im down the shore
[snapback]147026[/snapback]​

Just say when, and I'm there!! :thumbs:

Shadow said:
Bobbyson1a said:
[snapback]146947[/snapback]​

Bobby have you thought about my suggestion from Saturday that you should just park an RV in the Whippany parking lot? :whistling: :D
[snapback]146986[/snapback]​

HAHAHA Shadow I'm looking for one know.

DreC who said were Normal.LOL s0ber name the time and place i'm there.

wow, i had no idea so many people lived around here! We should plan for a day get a bunch of members together and head over to the Rt. 10 JR...

NickDavid said:
wow, i had no idea so many people lived around here! We should plan for a day get a bunch of members together and head over to the Rt. 10 JR...
[snapback]147163[/snapback]​

Nick that sounds good to me.DreC, sober what do you say.

no idea where that is, but sounds good to me =)

edit: weekend is good for me

s0ber said:
no idea where that is, but sounds good to me =)

edit: weekend is good for me
[snapback]147395[/snapback]​

JRs 310 RT10 Whippany.

This weekend is no good i'm helping a friend move.

If you guys know of a place closer to you it's fine with me.