• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR Weekly Special

lbrief

Reaction score
So. . . Who ordered this last year?
What was in it?
Trick? :angry: or Treat? :D

http://www.jrcigars.com/index.cfm?page=weekly_specials

Weekly Special: TRICK OR TREAT!
Valid thru Midnight, Wednesday, November 3, 2004, while supplies last.

JR Trick or Treat Special

Item Code: TORT
QTY: 21 Premium Cigars + various goodies
MSRP: $114.00
JR Price: $39.95

Few holidays spark a kid's imagination like Halloween. The scary stories, the cool costumes, and most of all: TRICK OR TREATING! There is nothing quite like knocking on those doors with the eager anticipation of not quite knowing what you’re going to get, but knowing it’s going to be good. And the best part is when returning home, spreading out all the goodies on the carpet, and sorting through the sugar surprises... Nothing quite like the simple joy of sifting through newly gathered treasures.

So, in honor of the fun of Halloween, this week’s special deal is an extra-special "Trick or Treat" selection. What is it? Well, we don't want to give away any secrets - it would ruin the fun, but here are a few hints:

It contains a selection of great premium cigars - no closeouts or junk, but 21 solid smokes, plus a 10-count tin of little smokes that usually sells for about three times as much. Also included in every box are some bonus goodies and other stuff that is TOTALLY FREE; they are not even included in the MSRP listed. If added, the regular retail value of the cigars alone is well over $110! Priced at JUST $39.95, we believe this wicked-good special to be one of our best deals of the year.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN from JRCigars.com!

Funny, once upon a time people would respond to posts like this. :(

Oh well, guess everyone's too busy flaming each other in the lobby. ;)

I ordered three of them, one for me and two for next Kuwait Kare Package :D . Should be here by monday I will let ya know what they sent.

This year's selection (posted on another board) -

Robusto sampler same as JR Cigar Magazine offer (2 Trinidad,
2 Montecristo, 1 Romeo y Jul. Vintage Vintage III, 1 Romeo y Jul. Maduro, 1 Romeo y Jul. 1875, 1 Montecristo Platinum Robusto).
5 pack of Don Diego Coronas
5 pack of Maria Mancini Coronas
3 Mayorga Extra Fuerte Corona Maduro
10 cigar tin of Mayorga coffee flavor
Copy of Cigar Magazine
Cutter
American car window flag
ERDM Cap (black with red)

Well mine finally showed up today , guess they ran outta American car window flag, not 1 in all 3 boxes. Looks like Im gonna send all 3 onto Kuwait .... all except 1 hat :p winters comming so I need one lol

Got everything except the flag sticker. Also, instead of the 5 pack of Maria Mancini's I got a sampler that contained one of each of the following Belinda Exquisito, Bolivar, JR Ult., Flor De A Allones 98 and a ERDM in corona size.

sampler.jpg