• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's 12 days of Christmas 2004

Big100HD

Cigar junkie
Well, after last year....which was nothing spectacular. hopefully they will do better. But then again, because it's a "Christmas special" theres probably alot of unknowing souls that will bite at anything. :thumbs:

JR's 12 days of Christmas

I hope we have something good this year.... :D

oh I almost forgot: Starts Sunday, Dec, 12th

You are correct Frank, last year was no big special to me JR wise, so hopefully the have some nic Christmas Specials this year...... :D :thumbs: :p

Day One: Arturo Fuente Breva Royale!
Valid thru Midnight, Sunday, December 12, 2004, while supplies last.

Let's kick off the holiday cheer with Click for item detailhearty "Ho Ho Ho!"

The Arturo Fuente Breva Royale is a cammie-wrapped classic from the Dominican Republic’s master cigarmaker Carlos Fuente Sr. It is a mild-to-medium bodied smoke that is super-smooth on the palate with just the right touch of black-tobacco sweetness. These coronas are so popular that there are even special "It’s a Boy" and "It’s a Girl" editions.

Well, we are offering you a box of the “It’s a Girl” for a FULL 50% OFF! Nowhere in the last decade have you seen any Fuente cigar discounted more than a few points, much less HALF OFF! Sure, the cellophane tubes may be stamped "It’s a Girl," but they shoulda read "It’s a Happy Holiday Deal!"
Arturo Fuente Breva Royale
"It's a Girl"
Item: AFBG
Size: 5.50 x 42
Qty: 25 cigars
MSRP:$50.00
JR Price: $40.00

Today Only
12 Days of Christmas Price
$25.00

Yeah, I'll pass as well. Don't know anyone that is close that is scheduled to have a baby for a bit..... :whistling:

stogieman said:
Yeah, I'll pass as well. Don't know anyone that is close that is scheduled to have a baby for a bit..... :whistling:
[snapback]148234[/snapback]​
Oh, that's what those are for. I thought it was a celebratory stick for guys who picked up a stranger at a bar and it turned to be a woman and NOT a tranny. :laugh:

Know what, though. This is on their limbo page. Cuba Aliados
Not really my construction, ring size and length, but these are from several years ago before they redid the boxes and made them 20 per box. Nice nutty mild smoke from my experience with the other sizes. Maybe at 31, 1.25 each...

JRCigars 12-days of the Fat-Arse Beer-Belly Man 'Ho Ho Ho' Season Celebracion - Day 2: Gallon of Partagas No. 2 cigars?

Here it goes again ! Another one bites the dust... :thumbs:

Day 2: Gallon of Partagas No. 2 cigars?
GALLONS OF CIGARS
Dominican – Cameroon – 5.75 x 43
Item:
Qty:
MSRP:
JR Price:
G5743A
50 cigars
$212.50 (if banded)
$60.00

Today Only
$50.00

mmmm, unbanded..... great smokes for Fast4d's pass. oh, but thier not habanos...wonder if he'll notice?

Maggs44 said:
0 for 2 so far.

You got that right...If it wasn't my bud having twins I would not have ordered the 1st ones.

There's always tomorrow. :laugh:

There's always tomorrow. :laugh:

You have to give JR's credit for a nifty way to get traffic to their site for 12 straight days. Hopefully one of the days will be worthwhile.

Jose Marti Chico Combo
10 Tins of 8 – Half Natural/Half Maduro
Item:
Size:
Qty:
MSRP:
JR Price:
JMCC
4.62 x 34
80 cigars
$80.00
$49.90

Today Only
$24.95

-yawn-

That was a ****ty special i must say. I hope they have SOMETHING someone wants.

rknicker said:
I think we're both waiting for the day there is a special on Avo's...
[snapback]148083[/snapback]​

Now your talkin...how about some #2's at 75% off.... :rolleyes:

give us a nice cigar at a dog rocket price. That would make a nice Christmas special.

hudsonvalley said:
Jose Marti Chico Combo
10 Tins of 8 – Half Natural/Half Maduro
Item:
Size:
Qty:
MSRP:
JR Price:
JMCC
4.62 x 34
80 cigars
$80.00