• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's 12 days of Christmas 2004

The Chicos are an alright smoke for working outside. But I wouldn't go out of my way for them. At first when I smoked them they were bitter. But after some time drying out in the fridgeador they are now just acceptable.

Emo

Big100HD said:
I think they are running thier overstock before the new year runs out. less to count for inventory.
[snapback]149052[/snapback]​

Okay... I'm thinking they must be overstocked on items no one wants... So why offer it for 50% off? They should be chucking the garbage into packages as freebies they send out for xmas orders... No harm / no foul... ;)

If they are truly dog rockets, the only ones who'll be offended are the garbage men when they empty the trash. :cool:

Expertly handcrafted in the Dominican Republic, these cigars are drop-dead gorgeous and were voted the best-looking robusto in the premiere issue of Cigar Magazine.

Of course, we all know that Cigar Magazine is a JR publication. They do look nice, though.

Not only are they pretty, their construction is top shelf with a perfect draw and burn - and they taste great. Blended from tobaccos aged for three years, these robustos are a medium-bodied smoke with a sophisticated flavor and refined aroma. Packed into beautiful bluish-black lacquered chests with inset hinges, everything about this cigar says luxury, style, and quality.

Okay, then... This clears it up for me!!!!

Ok, looks like there's 1 out of 4....may have to jump on these....

they also have a good deal on the weekly special:

While supplies last buy a box of 25 of any of the five sizes of the Romeo y Julieta Aniversario line at our regular JR price and you'll receive
FREE Barrister Bookcase Humidor capable of holding over 250 cigars.

Has anyone had this humi?

weekly special

barrister_st.jpg

Very Special Merry Christmas Sale
Valid thru Midnight, Wednesday, December 22, 2004, while supplies last.

FREE
Barrister Bookcase Humidor*
Given the fact we're approaching Christmas week, we thought we should do something extra special with an extra special cigar -The Romeo y Julieta Aniversario.

This is the absolute top-of-the-line Romeo made with a beautiful Ecuador Sumatra wrapper from the famous Oliva farms, and filled with a medium to full bodied blend of premium filler tobaccos from Peru, the Dominican Republic, and Nicaragua.

While supplies last buy a box of 25 of any of the five sizes of the Romeo y Julieta Aniversario line at our regular JR price and you'll receive (you're not going to believe this...):

FREE Barrister Bookcase Humidor capable of holding over 250 cigars.

FREE jumbo humidifying device capable of handling this oversized humidor.

FREE
FREE16 ounces of pre-mixed polypropylene glycol mixture to charge the humidifying device.

FREE

$30.00
OPTIONAL
The stand for the Barrister Bookcase is the same color and construction as the Barrister humidor.

Yes, that's right - you get all three for FREE with the purchase of any box of the Romeo y Julietta Aniversario cigars.

The bottom line: The free stuff is worth more than the entire price of the cigars.

Have a great holiday from all of us at JRCigars.com.

* Please note: This item will ship via UPS ground only.

SORRY, THIS DEAL OUT OF STOCK

Bastids!

day6_hdr.gif

Day 6: Montecristo Peruvian Buena Fortuna

Buena Fortuna means “good fortune” in Spanish and is the perfect name for these box-pressed, 5-by-47 ring gauge cigars. They are the classic Montecristo blend kicked up a notch with the addition of piquant Peruvian ligero and wrapped in your choice of either a dark EMS Honduran-grown Cuban Seed or a maduro Connecticut Broadleaf capa. Both are sassy and spicy on the tongue making them an ideal cigar choice for those who like a smoke with some punch in it.

The Montecristo Peruvians are one of our bestsellers, so we expect today’s orders to be totally off the hook as we are going to make these available for just $50.00 a 20-count box. Available as supplies last...

mxbf_20041217.jpg

Montecristo Peruvian Buena Fortuna

Size: 5.00 x 47
Qty: 20 cigars
MSRP: $120.00
JR Price: $79.95

Today Only
12 Days of Christmas Price
$50.00

EMS Maduro
MXBF3.jpg

Looks like this may be a good possiblity???????

Azon said:
It looks good. But do it taste good?
[snapback]149764[/snapback]​
They are decent cigars in the Natural wrapper. I haven't tried the Maduro version yet. That being said, I wouldn't buy them for the $75 as there are others I prefer more in the price range. But for $50 I am seriously thinking of picking up a box of each.

Emo

The natural wrapper is a very good cigar. I didn't think much of the maduro. At $50 it 's a good deal, :thumbs:

These babies pack a punch if you like 'em strong. I don't care for the taste of Peruvian tobacco though. For my taste it's just south of Honduran.

Back