• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

JR's D.C.

mhn

just got this email:

Friday, November 7, 2003
(Noon-4:00pm)
JR Cigar
1730 "L" Street, NW
Washington, DC
(202) 296-3872

Wow! Here's another exciting JR event you're bound to talk about at the water cooler! Be sure to mark your calendar.

On Friday, November 7th, put on your best shirt, run a comb through your hair, and head over to JR for our promotion of Playboy Cigars by Don Diego, an extremely smooth, flavorful, well-constructed Dominican cigar in a beautiful golden-brown Connecticut wrapper. But why should you get all dressed up just to hang out at JR? Well, we'll tell you:

JR Cigar proudly presents Playboy Playmate Stephanie Heinrich, who will appear at this event to offer you a deal you can’t refuse. Not only will you get to have your picture taken with Stephanie, she’ll also tell you all about our special "Buy 2, Get 1 FREE!" deal (that's on CIGARS!), which will be valid throughout the duration of this event.

For more information, contact JR Cigar. Our friendly staff looks forward to seeing you there!

playmate_s_heinrich.jpg

where do you find out about this stuff man?!?!?!?!!?!?

I am p;lanning on attending this one. But where do you get your info dude!?!??!

Lumberg said:
where do you find out about this stuff man?!?!?!?!!?!?

I am p;lanning on attending this one. But where do you get your info dude!?!??!
well...like you said when I asked about the WOAM..."ancient chinese secret"

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: