• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

June Scotch Buy - DONE

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Didn't get what you wanted for Father's Day? Make it up to yourself here!

RULES:
As always you must be a member in good standing who has joined CP prior to March 1, 2008 and has at least filled out your profile, done an intro and has at least 30 posts prior to today. PM me with your order, I will not count the posts until after the PM orders are done so you may miss out

The prices are delivered to your door and there are a limited number of available openings so first come first served. I have to order in groups of 6 but if you want to pay more for shipping I can order less. As you may have noticed prices have gone up anywhere from 1-4% from the last buy in April......blame it on increased demand and the cost of shipping in general.

There are a few good buys in this batch. The Balvenie Signature is new, The Royal Island blends are something you won't see again the 18 yo Panamanian rum and 2 different Cuban rums just for some examples

All boxes are full.

Scotch
TULLIBARDINE 1488 Whisky Cream Liqueur Usually only available at the distillery $59
MACNAMARA (Blend) Rum Finish Finished in rum casks from Guyana. Bottled unchillfiltered at 40% $60
ROYAL ISLAND 17 Year Old blend Made for the Japanese market, a real bargain! $73
BENROMACH Peat Smoke Peated spirit made with 55ppm malt! $76
BUNNAHABHAIN 1997 Heavily Peated Limited to 852 bottles, Signatory bottling $77
GLEN ELGIN 12 Year Old A speysider that I like A LOT! $80
GLENFIDDICH CAORAN 12 Year Old Finished in Islay casks $80
GLENFIDDICH 12 Year Old 'Toasted Oak' Finished in NEW toasted oak barrels $80
BALVENIE SIGNATURE The new issue from Balvenie $85
DAILUAINE 16 Year Old 'Flora & Fauna' A favorite sherry monster. $88
ILEACH Cask Strength High score in the 2008 whisky bible. 116 proof $89
MORTLACH 16 Year Old Big and beefy sherried character. One for Macallan fans! $99
CHIVAS Revolve Packaged in a bottle that spins! $106
ROYAL ISLAND 30 Year Old blend Made for the Japanese market, a real bargain! $125
GLENFARCLAS 30 Year Old Still worth every penny even with the price increase $230
LAPHROAIG 25 NEW! Highly rated! A replacement for the 30, comes in wood box. $274
GLENFIDDICH 21 Year Old Gran Reserva They say that there is now no difference between the US & UK version, no longer offered.

Bourbon
TWO BOBS Bourbon Cask 65 or 66 Limited to just 228 bottles for each cask. 13yo, 127 proof $148
EVAN WILLIAMS 23 Year Old USA bourbon you can't buy in the US, What's up with that? $213

Rum
RON PALMA MULATA 7 Year Old Cuban Rum Another 7 yo Cuban rum $61
HAVANA CLUB 7 The Cuban classic rum $65
SANTIAGO DE CUBA Anejo Rum A fairly unknown Cuban rum $71
RUM NATION Panama 18 Year Old You rarely see rums at the older ages that whisky is matured to $81
HAMPDEN JAMAICAN RUM 1992 Finished in port casks Limited to 1296 bottles. $95
DEMERARA 1975 Rum Nation 31 years old! Only 528 bottles from a refill sherry butt. $180

Absinthe
LA FEE PARISIAN ABSINTHE 68% Endorsed by Marie-Claude Delahaye of the Absinthe Museum $92
LA FEE XS Suisse Absinthe Each distillation produces just 100 bottles. 106 proof $123

Irish
GREEN SPOT Irish Called one of the best whiskies in the world $92
TYRCONNELL 10 Year Old Port Finish Irish whiskey finished in Port barrels! 92 proof $108
TYRCONNELL 10 Year Old Sherry Finish Irish whiskey finished in Sherry casks! 92 proof $108

The first three boxes are now filled. Box 4 has been tentatively started and there are only 2 openings available.

Wow almost missed this. Thanks to a little birdie I'm making a list :D

mmmmmm 25yo Laphroiag. Guess I'll have to find a job now to pay for my scotch fixes. Maybe next time.

I ain't takin' food stamps yet but if gas keeps going up ya never know :whistling:

mmmmmm 25yo Laphroiag. Guess I'll have to find a job now to pay for my scotch fixes. Maybe next time.

Last chance for this buy, I will close it on Monday night.

Still some openings to fill the last box

Only 2 spots left in the buy. I know you want something from the list :)

Whew! In by inches.

Ray, thanks again for hosting this group buy. It's quite a bit of work, yet you make it look so easy!

Best,

Rob

I'm eventually going to take part in one of these. I decided when I missed out on the last one I would catch the next, I guess that didn't happen :( . Oh well, I'll have to keep an open eye and jump in early next time.

AVB, just want to throw you a thanks for doing another Scotch buy. I may not yet have taken part in one, but I do appreciate you making this available to CP.

The next one should be in late October so start saving your pennies!

AVB - Is there any hope of seeing more of the Cheiftain in October....??

Thanks - B.B.S.