• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just a few more hours

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
Man this day got here fast. :0

9 more hours (7 am) and Carrie and I will be walking into the hospital to have her induced.
By this time tomorrow I should be a dad! We'll spend the first couple of days in the hospital, but assuming things go smoothly, we should be home Friday.

I'll have plenty of pictures to post when I get home, I'm sure.
Wish us luck!
Dave & Carrie :love:

My prqyers are with you. It is indeed one of life's defining moments.

:thumbs: My buddy had his yesterday and my first cousin had hers today. Good luck and keep us posted :thumbs:

Give Carrie a big kiss for us Dave and Good Luck to you both. As CC said, addy in profile..... :D :thumbs: :p

Good luck to all three of you! We will get some prayers off to the man upstairs that everyone gets thru this fine.

Oh yeah, addy in profile as well! :lookup:

John V. "Cigar Amooochianado"

Prayers and thoughts heading out to Carrie and you.

Good vibes that all goes well for both Carrie and baby. :thumbs:

We're off to the hospital in about 30 min... Guess I better go jump in the shower.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D (big breath) eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dave :p

Best of luck to you all Dave. You'll be in thoughts and prayers.

Say, while you're there, see if you can get the hospital to agree that if you persuade 6 more people to have their babies delivered there, they'll refund all charges you paid (or at least comp you the costs of a future delivery). :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :D :D

Sorry. I simply couldn't resist. ;) :D

Okay now don't forget those breathing excercises and I don't mean for Carrie I am thinking of you DAVE! Its a great experience just make sure you keep your knees bent while you watch the procedure ;)

Good Luck we're thinking of you guys!

BenjieV :D

Best wishes to Carrie and the baby :thumbs:

Oh, and you too Dave! :p

Keep us posted :)

You're probably gone by now, but BEST WISHES for all three of you!!!

Hope you have a healthy, bouncing baby whatever going home with you!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: