• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just a Little Shout Out From Bargogirl

Bargogirl

Never Surrender Your Weapon!! OpFTH
Hi Gang! Just wanted to introduce myself as a newb to CP :) . As some of you already know, my better half is Preembargo :0 (the fiesty instigator of the Newbie Wars of 05 :sign: ). We have a handsome and comical 16 year old, Matt (Monty Python is no stranger to THIS lad! :D )and the beautiful princess, Hannah :love: (our 4 year old troublemaker - She takes after her father :whistling: - really!). Mike (Ahem - sorry, the commander) and I met in community theater (musicals, no less) so please don't expect the drama to end anytime soon. :laugh: Well, now on a more personal note... I enjoy poetry, music, singing, dancing, a good read, a great movie and especially enjoy my husband :D therefore, I want to learn all I can about the finer side of cigar smoking and especially purchasing (what a woman will do to please her man :love: :love: ). As Mike mentioned in his profile, we are currently Chaplains at an apartment complex owned by our Sunday School teacher. I enjoy helping others in need and entertaining our SuperHyper Spidermonkey daughter during the day. At night I pamper the guys (just kidding I make them fend for themselves ;) because it's Calgon time!! I look forward to gleening what knowledge the experienced have to offer a noobler like myself. Oh, and hats off to the brave and bold on the Newbie Wars thread. I have enjoyed watching the drama as the saga continues in a galaxy far...far...away...ROCK ON NEWBIES!!

Bargogirl said:
Hi Gang! Just wanted to introduce myself as a newb to CP :) . As some of you already know, my better half is Preembargo :0 (the fiesty instigator of the Newbie Wars of 05 :sign: ). We have a handsome and comical 16 year old, Matt (Monty Python is no stranger to THIS lad! :D )and the beautiful princess, Hannah :love: (our 4 year old troublemaker - She takes after her father :whistling: - really!). Mike (Ahem - sorry, the commander) and I met in community theater (musicals, no less) so please don't expect the drama to end anytime soon. :laugh: Well, now on a more personal note... I enjoy poetry, music, singing, dancing, a good read, a great movie and especially enjoy my husband :D therefore, I want to learn all I can about the finer side of cigar smoking and especially purchasing (what a woman will do to please her man :love: :love: ). As Mike mentioned in his profile, we are currently Chaplains at an apartment complex owned by our Sunday School teacher. I enjoy helping others in need and entertaining our SuperHyper Spidermonkey daughter during the day. At night I pamper the guys (just kidding I make them fend for themselves ;) because it's Calgon time!! I look forward to gleening what knowledge the experienced have to offer a noobler like myself. Oh, and hats off to the brave and bold on the Newbie Wars thread. I have enjoyed watching the drama as the saga continues in a galaxy far...far...away...ROCK ON NEWBIES!!
[snapback]177859[/snapback]​

I must say that you have used more smilies than anyone I have ever met....welcome aboard from TN.

preembargo said:
:love: Welcome to CP! Now get back in the kitchen ;)
[snapback]177862[/snapback]​

wow.....thats wow good work in bringing your better half to the board.... :sign:

preembargo said:

Do you see what I look forward to each and every evening when my sweetie comes home? :love: Can you FEEL the love in this family or what?!!! ;) :D Hey Commander in @$@^%! :angry2: - Maybe next time you open one of your little A bombs - you do it OUT of the kitchen so I don't have such a mess to clean up!! :p Just kidding! You know I've got your back, baby! :cool:

Welcome Mrs. Commander-in Mischief!
Now if I can keep this from my wife, or she'll want on too! :(

Bargogirl said:
therefore, I want to learn all I can about the finer side of cigar smoking and especially purchasing (what a woman will do to please her man :love: :love: ).
[snapback]177859[/snapback]​

WOW wish my GF would take that much intrest in my hobby I should have figured that good man like the general would have a great woman backing his play. Welcome to CP enjoy your stay

Howdy and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida..... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Welcome to CP. Your a brave lady for hanging around a man that would start "The Battle of the Bolivars". Maybe we will get some time to chat when this malae (sp) is all over. :D

Bomber X Mercinary Extroodinaire.

Welcome, Bargogirl! Hopefully you find this place to your likin'! ;)

Floyd T. :sign:

Make sure the insurance is paid up on the Commander. The red dot is on his forehead and it won't be long. Oh, and welcome to CP.

Welcome to CP from SC!!!

As you already know.
Uncle PreEmbargo wants You!!!
To Join the Newb World Order!!!

Welcome to CP from Charlottesville, VA. Hope you enjoy your stay.

preembargo said:

Hello and Welcome from Florida. :thumbs:

I tell mine 'Stay the Hell outta MY kitchen'. :D

geldor1 said:
preembargo said:

Hello and Welcome from Florida. :thumbs:

I tell mine 'Stay the Hell outta MY kitchen'. :D
[snapback]177913[/snapback]​

Exactly, same here.

Welcome to CP.