• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just a question

El_Malo_de_Cali

I am just curious to know if anyone has ever tried one of these. Out of all the cigars I have smoked over the years I have never tried one and was just wondering if they are any good. They seem like they might just be of a gimmick because of the shape even though some of those series are normally shapped. But I don't know so perhaps you guys can help. Thanks!

El_Malo_de_Cali said:
I am just curious to know if anyone has ever tried one of these. Out of all the cigars I have smoked over the years I have never tried one and was just wondering if they are any good. They seem like they might just be of a gimmick because of the shape even though some of those series are normally shapped. But I don't know so perhaps you guys can help. Thanks!
The shape is a gimmick. But the cigars are good. Now they aren't great or spectacular, nor awesome. But for the price, they are good. If they cost twice as much, I wouldn't call them good. They would be ok. So the price is key. Also, I have never smoked one with any kind of age on it. THey were all fresh out of the box. I thinkk these guys an upside if you are into aging cigars. I figure you could keep these up to 2 years before their peak flavor goes over the hump.

Emo

emodx said:
El_Malo_de_Cali said:
The shape is a gimmick. But the cigars are good. Now they aren't great or spectacular, nor awesome. But for the price, they are good. If they cost twice as much, I wouldn't call them good. They would be ok. So the price is key. Also, I have never smoked one with any kind of age on it. THey were all fresh out of the box. I thinkk these guys an upside if you are into aging cigars. I figure you could keep these up to 2 years before their peak flavor goes over the hump.

Emo
Thank you Emodx. :)

I thought that might be the story. If its only a matter of price then I think I will stick to buying others. There are too many better options. :) :) :)

The Trilogy cameroons are a great smoke for the money. I find them very tasty with lots of smoke. A little humi time does make them better.

The shape is a gimmick. But the cigars are good. Now they aren't great or spectacular, nor awesome. But for the price, they are good. If they cost twice as much, I wouldn't call them good.

I concur 100% with EmoDx :thumbs:

Dekerfman said:
The Trilogy cameroons are a great smoke for the money. I find them very tasty with lots of smoke. A little humi time does make them better.
I agree with the Cameroons being the best of the bunch. Like I said, good for the price. Plus they taste different then some of the Cameroons out there. There are worse ways to spend the same amount of money.

Emo