• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just a question

El_Malo_de_Cali

Reaction score
I am just curious to know if anyone has ever tried one of these. Out of all the cigars I have smoked over the years I have never tried one and was just wondering if they are any good. They seem like they might just be of a gimmick because of the shape even though some of those series are normally shapped. But I don't know so perhaps you guys can help. Thanks!

El_Malo_de_Cali said:
I am just curious to know if anyone has ever tried one of these. Out of all the cigars I have smoked over the years I have never tried one and was just wondering if they are any good. They seem like they might just be of a gimmick because of the shape even though some of those series are normally shapped. But I don't know so perhaps you guys can help. Thanks!
The shape is a gimmick. But the cigars are good. Now they aren't great or spectacular, nor awesome. But for the price, they are good. If they cost twice as much, I wouldn't call them good. They would be ok. So the price is key. Also, I have never smoked one with any kind of age on it. THey were all fresh out of the box. I thinkk these guys an upside if you are into aging cigars. I figure you could keep these up to 2 years before their peak flavor goes over the hump.

Emo

emodx said:
El_Malo_de_Cali said:
The shape is a gimmick. But the cigars are good. Now they aren't great or spectacular, nor awesome. But for the price, they are good. If they cost twice as much, I wouldn't call them good. They would be ok. So the price is key. Also, I have never smoked one with any kind of age on it. THey were all fresh out of the box. I thinkk these guys an upside if you are into aging cigars. I figure you could keep these up to 2 years before their peak flavor goes over the hump.

Emo
Thank you Emodx. :)

I thought that might be the story. If its only a matter of price then I think I will stick to buying others. There are too many better options. :) :) :)

The Trilogy cameroons are a great smoke for the money. I find them very tasty with lots of smoke. A little humi time does make them better.

Dekerfman said:
The Trilogy cameroons are a great smoke for the money. I find them very tasty with lots of smoke. A little humi time does make them better.
I agree with the Cameroons being the best of the bunch. Like I said, good for the price. Plus they taste different then some of the Cameroons out there. There are worse ways to spend the same amount of money.

Emo

The corojo falls short of almost all others I've tried.