• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Just add a sentence......

specially designed Gills to allow him to breath chocolate, AND he also has a fetish for....

Chocolate covered underwear :0 .. meanwhile dawn is parading around the room, chocolate and all when someone catches her eye, well its noneother than.......

....the girl who punched her in stomach, "haha a rematch, and i'm sober this time."

but as dawn headed for the girl she discovered they were not alone ....

a group of people had gather around to watch the fist fight.....

a group of people had gather around to watch the fist fight.....

then dawn suddenly realized.... it was deja vu, oh, sorry, it was just a duplicate post :sign:

so as the group gathered Dawn fel her adernaline rise she stod face to face whith her opponent and as she stared her in the eyes...

At just that moment, Referee Rod walked in and said...

"winner gets to date me!".....the girls looked at him for a moment baffled,not surenow if they should try to win or not....and then dawn swung at her rivals head...

Dawn gives her a nice right hand punch to the gut. Not once, but 3 times! Dawn is in the lead, and Ref Rod is routing for DAWN!!! At this time, PB walks in covered in chocolate...

the crowd of onlookers scream in horror "what is that?"......

meanwhile our hero has his hands full........

".....trying to figure out how to end his story so he gets married to a beautiful, volumptious, blond and rides off into the sunset smoking a vintage habano and lives happily everafter."

I'd like to thank everyone that was involved in this. It did take some strange turns and somehow became a "its about me" story. :lookup: Interesting to say the least.

Thanks Again!

great idea to start kenny, i was glad to see it stay running this long, i mean 15 pages in a non-pass thread is pretty darn good if i have to say so myself, You gonna send this to the publisher soon? :sign:

But the sunset was only a stage screen, and the vintage habano was actually a papa..... what?
wait... are we done?
awwwwwww - it was just starting to get good! :p